11. Accepted Advances & Apologies

(A/N -  So .....I'm back from my little get a way.  Here is chapter 11!!  I hope you all enjoy it!  I'll be posting chapter 12 tomorrow!!!  Love to all of you!  xx )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I heard the door bell while I was trying to get ready.  I looked at the clock, 11:30.  Harry is a half hour early.  I throw the jeans across the room and pull on sweatpants and a baggy sweatshirt.  I stomp down the stairs, wipe the tears from my eyes and open the front door with force.

“You’re early” I forcefully say.

Harry steps in and I slam the door shut.  “S-sorry” he stutters out.  I sniffle.

“Are you crying?” Harry asks with worry in his eyes and places a hand on my shoulder.

“No” I stutter out.  “Yes you are Niall.  What is wrong?”

“You’re what’s wrong!  This is all your fault!” I say and point to my stomach.  “You’re early and I can’t fit into any of my fucking clothes, so thank you very much!”  I honestly have no freaking clue why I am yelling at him, but I am still so mad.  I stomp up the stairs and back into my bedroom and slam the door shut.

I am throwing things out of my closet muttering how stupid Harry is and cursing his name all the while.  I didn’t hear the door open, nor did I hear Harry calling my name.  I finally realized that I wasn’t alone when arms wrapped around me.

“I’m really sorry Niall.  I’m so sorry” He whispered into my ear.  I immediately began crying and turned into his embrace.

“I’m sorry…..I’m sorry.  I have no clue what the hell is going on with me.  I just can’t find anything to wear.  Everything is too tight.” I mutter out between sobs.  He brings me over to the bed and I am pulled onto his lap.  He rocks me back and forth while one hand is holding my head into his chest and his other hand is rubbing my bump.

“It’s ok, Ni.  We can find you something and then after lunch we can go shopping for more clothes.  How does that sound?”

“O-Ok” I say, sniffling and wipe my tears away.  We both return to the closet and I find a pair of jeans that work for now and a sweatshirt that hides the baby bump, enough.

“Are you feeling better?”

“Yes.  Thank you” I say to Harry and give him a small kiss.  I am suddenly feeling rather happy.

“So am I really a stupid green eyed giant with fat hair?” Harry says with air quotes and a laugh.

“You heard that?”

“Yeah.  You were really mad.” He smiled

“Sorry.  I like that your tall and I happen to like your hair.  I also like your green eyes and I don’t think you are stupid.  I’m sorry.” I reply running my hands through his curly locks.  I pull him in for another kiss.

“You’re forgiven.  Ready to get food?”

“Yes, please!  I’m starving.” I say and pull him from my room. 

Twenty minutes later we pull up in front of a small Italian restaurant.  Harry says they have the best pasta and I really am so hungry that I will eat anything at this point so I take his word for it.  The hostess takes us to our booth and tells us that our waitress will be right over.

I am talking to Harry about nothing in particular and then I see him pull a slightly weird face.  I then feel someone slide into my side of the booth.  I look over to see the one and only Laura.  She places her hand on my thigh and I tense up.