15. You Can't!

(A/N- second update for today.  Sorry about this one....it's kinda sad  :(  Enjoy anyway!!!  )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry left Saturday afternoon.  It was a tearful goodbye.  We wouldn’t see each other until Monday at school and even then it’s not like we could really see each other the way I wanted.

Gemma was leaving for school on Sunday, so Harry wanted to spend all of Saturday with her.  Liam, Louis and Zayn all returned from their holidays and came over to see my new house on Saturday night.  They have all been in the guest house before but they were excited that it was all mine now and wanted to have a boys night. 

I had to pretty much block them all night from going upstairs.  I didn’t want them to see my room.   It had the picture Harry took of me, sitting on the night stand and my mother also added a picture of Harry and I cuddled up into one another, both of our hands intertwined and resting on top of my stomach, to the collection of other pictures hanging on the wall.  They certainly couldn’t see the nursery.

I wore a very baggy sweatshirt and kept my hand in the front pocket of that sweatshirt basically all night, further hiding my stomach.  The boys made a couple remarks regarding my weight, but I just brushed it off.  We, overall, had a fun night.

Sunday was spent getting ready to return to school.  My father took me out to buy a new book bag.  We bought a one strap bag that I would be able to carry over my shoulder and hold the front of the bag in front of my stomach.  This would serve a purpose for hiding and protecting my belly.

Harry and I texted randomly throughout the day.  I could tell, even through text, that he was nervous that I was going to go back on my word and ignore him in school.  I guess he had every right to think that but I would try to talk to him.  I’m just not sure how much.

Luckily, by now my body has adjusted for the most part to the hormones.  I don’t really get angry or cry at the drop of a hat anymore but I can’t stop the freaking sexual desires.  I have crazy sex dreams every night; all starring Harry.  Hopefully I will be able to keep those hormones in check tomorrow.

I get into my bed Sunday night; it now feels empty and much bigger without Harry.  I miss him next to me.

To: Harry

I miss you.  I wish you were lying next to me.  It’s hard sleeping without you.

I received a reply only a few minutes later.

To: Niall

Miss you too.  I haven’t been sleeping much either.  But we’ll see each other tomorrow.  Maybe we can find a secret place to say hello ;)

I smile at that reply.  And then think of all the dirty things I can do to him in like a janitor’s closet or something.

To: Harry

I am having some pretty crazy, but great, thoughts right now.  Involving me and you, hiding out in a janitor’s closet! ;)