18. New Position

(A/N - Please enjoy chapter 18.  The ending to this wasn't originally in here, but I added it this morning....gives you freaky readers a little more Narry smut!!  ;)  Anyway...enjoy, darlings and I'll be posting chapter 19 in a little bit!!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry and I have been officially dating for one month.  We have been hiding it really well.  Harry has not pressured me to come out at all, knowing that it has to be done in that individual’s own time.  Liam, Zayn and Louis have really taken a liking to Harry and I couldn’t be happier. 

We all sit together at lunch and have formed our own little group but the four of us are still looked upon and considered the most popular and we do still hang out with the entire popular group.  Harry’s friend Nick is also a part of our new found friendships.  He is a really good guy.  It took me a while to get past that he once had his lips on my boyfriend’s but I’m over it now.  He is also the only other person in school who knows all about Harry, me and our baby.  It’s nice having someone else know and he has proved himself trustworthy and hasn’t told a single soul.  He has also proved himself very useful and can come up with excuses or diversions like water from a faucet, when Harry and I need one.

Like last week Harry, Nick and I were at the lunch table and Harry was holding my hand, we completely spaced where we were.  Harry lifted my hand about to bring it to his mouth to kiss it and just when Harry looked down at my hand to guide his lips to it, the boys walked up and they gave a weird look and Zayn asked what Harry was doing.  Nick jumped right in without a second thought or hesitation and said that I had a splinter in my palm and he tried to get it out and couldn’t so now Harry was going to try.  It was so believable.  Harry immediately acted like he was getting the splinter out.  Liam even offered to try, if Harry couldn’t get it.

Harry turned 18 just ten days ago.  I had a small celebration for him at our house.  It was just me, Harry and the boys, Nick included; he is considered one of the boys.   Liam, Louis and Zayn still don’t know Harry and I live together and they still haven’t been upstairs.  We keep the down stairs picture free but as soon as you get to the top of the stairs, our relationship is displayed fully in our bedroom and the nursery.

Josh was forced to apologize to Harry.  There was like this whole big family discussion and Harry told me that his aunt, Josh’s mother, tried to talk some sense into her son but Josh ignored everyone the entire time.  At school Josh glared at Harry and would mouth horrible words towards him.  It takes everything in me to not get up and punch him right in the face but Harry prevents me from doing anything.  We have learnt to ignore him for the most part but I know as soon as it is out that I am gay as well and carrying Harry’s baby, he will have a lot more to say.

Since it is our one month anniversary tonight and Valentine’s day is just a few days away, we decided to just combine the two and celebrate both occasions this Friday night; Valentine’s day.  We are going to stay in and have a romantic evening, just the two of us. 

We also just had our fourth ultrasound of the baby last Saturday, when I was exactly 19 weeks along.  She is now developing at the normal rate.  Because she is the normal size, she is pushing on my bladder, moving it off to the right.  I have to pee constantly and the boys comment on it, so I just make sure that I have a bottle of water in my hand at all times to make it look like the reason I pee a lot is because I am drinking so much water.