07. Knowing All The Facts

(A/N - Third and final update for the day.  You have MmKayItsNarry to thank for this!  She is too adorable with her comments and her dedication to me for the chapter 'Always' in her amazing story "Written In Our Stars - Narry" was beautiful.  I really do appreciate all the kind words, Sweetheart!!  <3  xx.  If you haven't checked out her story, I highly recommend that you do!  It's one of my new favorites!!  Anyway.....Enjoy Chapter 7, darlings!!  Love to you all!  xx)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A week had passed since learning the results of the testing and there were only two more days remaining before Christmas break.  My dad did an exact estimate of how far along I am, now knowing the exact day I had sex.  He had determined that I was just about 11 weeks pregnant. 

My decision would need to be made within the next couple of days that way my father could either schedule the surgery to remove all of it or schedule the scan to check the progress of the baby.  If I decided to carry the baby, I would need to start daily hormone injections in order to sustain the pregnancy, since I, as a male, don’t produce all the appropriate hormones needed.

I thought about the huge responsibility that it would be to raise a child.  I thought about having to put off schooling for a while.  I knew that I would be able to go later on, but not as soon as I had planned.  How would I support a child?  I had no source of income.  Sure my family has money and they would pay for whatever the baby needed, but I didn’t want that.  I want to be able to support my own child.  I then thought about Harry.

I did feel bad seeing Harry around school, knowing what I know.  Knowing that I am carrying his child.  He should have a right to know, I think.  This should be a decision made between us both, I think.  I really don’t know.  I have to think logically about this.  What if I got a girl pregnant and she made the decision to abort the baby without telling me.  Would I be upset?  I guess if I didn’t even know about it, I would have nothing to get upset over.

On the other hand, I have to look at it like he should have a say because this baby is part of him and not just me.  It is both of ours.  I should probably tell him and we should decide this together.  I wanted to check with what my parents felt about my thoughts on the situation.  I needed advice.  I make my way into the family room and stop just short of entering when I hear my parents conversating.

“Bobby, we should tell him.”

“I don’t want that knowledge to influence his decision.”

“I understand, but I think he has a right to know all of the facts.”

I walk in, not wanting to eves drop any longer but I will ask them what they are talking about.

“Know all the facts about what?” I ask.

“You heard?” My dad questioned.

“Yes.  I heard that there is something you are withholding from me.”

“I just don’t want this information to sway your decision.” My dad said.

I sat in the chair directly across from the sofa at which they were both sitting and looked at them for an explanation.

“Did you have something you wanted to talk about with us?” My dad asked changing the subject, which I allowed for now.

“Yes.  I have been thinking a lot about the situation and if I should continue on with the pregnancy or not and I am thinking that the decision should not only be mine.  I am not the only person who created this baby” I said and held my hand to my stomach.

“I am thinking that it is only fair that the other father should have a say in it too.  I guess I just wanted to know your opinions on the matter.”