03. You're Naked!

(A/N - Sorry it's a short chapter.  But I hope you enjoy!!!  Thanks for reading and thanks for the comments so far!  It is very much appreciated!! xx)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I fluttered my eyes open and was shocked to look up and see protruding collarbones and a chiseled chest covered with tattoos.  I brought my head up further only to see myself in the arms of Harry.

I slightly gasped, which made Harry open his eyes and look down at me.  His eyes widened and his expression matched mine.  We quickly pulled away from one another.  I hopped out of the bed and he gasped and covered his eyes.  I winced in pain.

“You’re naked” He exclaimed and pointed; eyes still covered.

I looked down and yup, sure enough I was in my birthday suit.  I yanked the blankets off the bed and wrapped them around myself.  I looked at him and my mouth dropped.

“You’re naked too!” I screeched.

He jumped off the bed and hid on the side and pulled the sheet off the bed and covered his naked body.

“Ow” I said, pain shooting through my back.

“Oh god….did we….did we ummm” he began to say, but didn’t finish.

“Shit” was all I said and sat on the edge of the bed slowly.  He walked over to the other side of the room and took a seat at a chair next to a desk.  We both looked at each other for a few minutes.  Neither of us wanting to verbally confirm what we know happened.

After a few minutes and a bunch of thoughts swirling around in my head and memories coming back of the activities from a few hours ago, I spoke up.

“I’m really sorry, Harry.  God, I’m so sorry.  I took your virginity while you were drunk.” I said and put my face in my hands.

I felt the bed dip and body heat next to me.  There was silence for a few minutes and then he placed his arm around my shoulder.

“It’s ok, Niall.  You lost your virginity too.  And you were drunk like I was.  We both made a careless decision.” He tried to reassure me.  It worked a little bit because he was right.  But I still felt bad.

I pulled my face from my hands and looked into his eyes.  I then rested my head on his shoulder and found comfort as he began to gently rub his hand up and down my arm.

“I’m still really sorry, Harry.  I mean we never even spoke before yesterday and I am ashamed to say that I didn’t even know who you were or even noticed you although you have been going to school with me all along.  I’m really sorry.”

“It’s ok.” After a few more minutes of comfort I decide to get up and take a shower, unfortunately I have no choice but to put on the same clothing that I was wearing last night.  I stupidly forgot to bring a change of clothing, even though I knew I was staying the night.