Chapter 2- Jordan!

I woke up to shuffling in my room. "Hello?" I asked.

"Dear. Tonight you leave. Now, I need you to go say your goodbyes, and hurry back, ok?" Grandma said. Wow.. She was foward.

I sat up, to tired to answerback, I was already whereing my clothes, so I just got up, and grabbed my skateboard.

I was halfway out the door when my grandma yelled out, "Oh and dear, take Peter. He knows your mom..."

"OK." I said. Not really caring.

I walked downstairs, and seen Peter sleeping on the couch, Tink was huddled in a ball on the mastresses chair.

I walked over to him.. He was really cute. And nice, and he cared... Wow.

I took out my phone and took a picture on him. I examened it over, and then decided to wake up Peter.

"Peeeeeeeeeter... Peeeeeeeeeter" I said, shaking him softly.

He jumped up, grabbed me, and threw us over the couch.

"Whats wrong!" He said, peeking over the side of the couch. By now Tink woke up, and was not standing on Peters shoulder, looking over too.

I laughed. "Nothing. I just wanted to know if you'd like to come see my mom. Jane." said.

Peter smiled. "Janes your mom?"

"Yup," I said, popping the 'p'.

"Thats cool." He said.

I led them outside, he had to walk, and Tink hid under myhat.

"You know. Its rare to see Tink to not be mean to girls im around." Peter said.

"Oh.. And why's that?" I asked.

He shrugged. "I dont know.. I guess she likes you." He said... "And, you know, I like you."

I told myself that it was a friend kind of way.

"Thats cool." I said, kind of looking down. 

8 minutes later and we were at my moms.

"MOM!" I yelled, and Jordan came running down the stairs. "Wheres mom?" I asked.

"She went to work early today. Who's this?" Jordan said, looking at Peter.

"This is Peter P-" "I don like him." Jordan interupted.

"Well maybe if you let me finish a sentence then you would understand." I said.

"I dont care I dont like him." Jordan said, crossing his arms.

"Really? You dont even know him. Hes a really good guy." I said.

I looked at Peter in the conor of my eye, and saw him smile big and stick out his chest.

"Really.. Well tell me. What so great about him?" He said.

Grrrr... Hes asking for it.

"Well, if your really must know. Peter is nice, caring, and makes me laughe." I said.

I could tell he was getting mad, and Peter was getting happy.

"Bailee.. Get over here. RIGHT now." He said, pointing his index finger to the ground right infront of him.

"NO!" I said.

"YES."He yelled, and went to grab my arm, but Peter grabbed his arm, stopping him.

"If she doesnt want to sand by you, then I dont think she should haft to. Shes her own person, she should have a say in what she does." Peter said, giving Jordan the death glare.

Me and Jordan was shocked, me because no one has ever defended me before to my brother, and well my brother basicly because somone defended me.

"Let. Go. Of. ME!!" Jordan yelled.

Peter smirked, and flew into the air. I watched as Jordans eyes grew bigger, and he beggan to shake from fright.

"AHH!!" Jordan yelled.

Tink flew out from under my hat, and flew around me, covering me in Pixie dust, and then she flew up and got into Jordans face.

I flew up too, next to Peter, he looked at me and smiled, and I returned it.

"Bailee!" Jordan yelled, I looked at him, and turned upside down, and floated down so my face was facing his, just upside down.

"Yes?" I said, my hat fell off, and flew to the ground. "Wow, what a big drop.." I said.

"Bailee help me!" He said.

"I dont know.. I mean. You were being mean to Peter."

"Peter... Peter Pan. And Tinkerbell! OH! I see now." Jordan said.

Peter flew to the ground, all the while carrying Jordan with one hand.

"Wow. You strong." I accsundentuly blurted out.

He looked at me and smiled, "Just a little bit." He said, flexing, making me giggle.

"Gross.. Now tell me, why are you here?" Jordan said.. And we started the story