Chapter 35

Kristen's POV

"Hey guys!" I said walking up to Stu and Alan.

"Hey, where you've been Phil's been looking everywhere for you." Stu said.

"I had to take care of something." I said smirking.

"Here." Alan said handing me another glass of Champagne.

"There's nothing in it is there?" I ask.

"Nope Alan gave me the same one so it safe, besides I've been watching him all this time." Stu said taking another shot.

"Okay then." I said shrugging and drinking my champagne.

Suddenly a woman with brown hair, wearing glasses and in a grey dress walks up to us.

"Stu? You avoiding me?"

"Hey, Melissa." Stu said

Oh so this is Melissa. This should be interesting.

"Oh my God. What happened to your tooth?" She asked disgutsted.

"Have you met Kristen and Alan? Alan's Tracy's Brother. Brother of th--"

"Okay. Ow." Stu said as Melissa grabs Stu's face and examines the missing tooth area.

"That is disgusting. Why haven't you returned my calls?"

"Whoa." I said and me and Alan take a shot at our champagne.

"Well there was a snafu when we stopped--"

"I called that bed and breakfast in Napa, they said they had no record of you even checking in." Melissa said snapping.

"Awkwaard." I said looking away.

"That's because we didn't go to Napa." Stu said.

"Stu. What the fuck is going on?!" Melissa screams making everyone's eyes turn to them.

"We went to Las Vegas." Stu said standing up with his own two feet.

Atta boy.

"Oh, really? Las Vegas? Why would you go to Las Vegas?"

"Because my best friend was getting married. That's what guys do." Stu said.

"Okay, that's not what you do." Melissa said jamming her finger on Stu's Chest.

"Really? Well then why did I do it, huh? Because I did it. riddle me that." Stu said.

"Why'd I do it? All you want me to do is what you want me to do. I'm sick of doing what you want. In a healthy relationship, a guy should be able to do what he wants."

"True." I said and another sip for me.

"That is not how this works!" Melissa screams making everyone really turn to them now.

"Oh, good. Because whatever this is, ain't working for me." Motioning to Melissa's entire being.

"Oh really?" Melissa asks.

"Yeah."

"Since when?" Melissa.

"Since you fucked that waiter on your cruise last June. Boom!"

"You said it was a bartender." I said speaking up.

"Oh, you're right. I stand corrected. It was a bartender. You fucked a bartender." Stu said.