Chapter 11

Kristen's POV

*Baby Cries*

"What the fuck is that?" Stu said making everyone stop.

We got up and walked to the source of the noise which was the closet.

"Please be something else, Please be something else." I said repeatedly.

And when Stu opened the closet it revealed none other than a baby.

"Oh hell no." I said turning around.

Great just another problem to deal with.

"Whose fucking baby is that?" Phil asks.

"Alan are you sure you didn't see anyone else in the suite?" Stu asks.

"Yeah I checked all the rooms. No one's here, Check it's collar or something." Alan said.

"A collar really?" I ask turning back to them.

"Yeah." Alan said.

"Alan might I remind you that's a baby! the thing that all of us were before, a human being! so why the hell would it have a collar huh!?" I scream but my head stops me.

"Shit..." I curse rumbbing my temple.

"Krissy I suggest no more shouting okay?" Phil said coming up to me.

"That would be best."

I look back to the closest and see Stu comforting the baby.

"Stu. we don't have time for this. Let's go hook up with Doug and we'll deal with the baby later." Phil said.

"Phil. We're not going to leave a baby in the room, there is a fucking tiger in here." Stu said.

"It's not our baby." Phil said.

"Yeah plus leaving it to the tiger just lessens the problems we have." I said and they look at me like saying 'really? What the fuck.'

"Yeah, I gotta stick with Stu on this one." Alan said.

"Alright. fine. Okay we'll take it with us. and could you at least just find some pants." Phil said and walks away.

"So Krissy you gonna--" Stu said but I cut him off.

"No way in hell am I carrying nor caring for that thing." I said walking away leaving Stu and Alan to deal with it.

After everyone else got ready and cleaned up.

We use the elevator and on our way to the pool to find Doug.

"Why couldn't we remember a damn thing from last night?" Stu said while holding a pack of ice.

"Because we obviously had a great fucking time." Phil said but everyone still doesn't cheer up.

"Why don't you just stop worrying for one minute? and Be proud of yourself." Phil said.

"I don't know Phil. Maybe it's because I'm missing a tooth or maybe it's because there's a tiger in our hotel room.

Which incidentally is completely destroyed." Stu said pointing out the bad sides which are true and agreeable.

"Oh no. no.no wait maybe it's because we found a baby, a human baby. Yep that's it. that's it, It's because we found a fucking baby!"

"I don't think you should curse around the child." Alan said walking up to Stu.

"Really? You shouldn't even be around the child." I said while crossing my hands.

*Ting*