Chapter 8

Kristen's POV

When I got to Stu's room I immediately opened the door.

"Hey guys you ready?" I ask walking in on them.

And I'm guessing your not.

Phil was on the bed, Doug on the chair and Stu standing shirtless.

But what caught my eye was the tiny box in Doug's hand.

"Uh what is that?" I ask.

"What do you think it is?" Stu asks smirking.

"If you planning on giving that to your bitch of a girlfriend then that my friend is one hell of a mistake."

"See I told ya." Phil said getting up and walking to me.

"Guys, we've been dating for three years. It's time, This is how it works."

"A, that is bullshit." Phil said.

"And B she's a complete bitch, no offense Stu but I don't think she's the right one for you." I said.

"Hey that's his Fianceè you two." Doug scolds.

"What? it's true. It's true you know it's true. She beats him." Phil said

"Wait what. Stu is this true?" I ask.

"That was twice, and I was out of line." Stu said.

"Stu that's still considering beating! and stop defending her it." I said.

"She's strong-willed. and I respect that."

"Strong-willed my ass more like strong bitch is more like it." I said and leaned against the wall.

"Wow, Wow. Not to mention. she fucked a sailor." Phil said.

"Hey he wasn't a sailor, He was a Bartender on a cruise ship you know that." Doug said.

"Same thing she still fucked somebody other than him." I said motioning to Stu.

"Guys, I'm standing right here, So I can hear everything that you're saying." Stu said

"Hey guys." Alan said suddenly popping out.

"Gah!" I jump in a startle and move away from the door a bit.

"You ready to let the dogs out?" Alan asks.

"What?" I ask.

"Do what?" Doug asks.

"Let the dogs out. You know, 'Who let the dogs out, woot-woot-woot-woot-woot." Alan sings while doing a little dance.

"Who brought this guy?" Phil asks.

"Yes, Alan. we are ready to let the dogs out." Doug said and turns to Stu.

"Hey, congrats."

"Thank you." Stu said like he just found someone who gets him.

While we walk out of the room Phil suddenly comes up to me.

"You look stunning."

"Thanks, although I had a bit of trouble knowing there was a pervert in the same suite as me." I said smirking and walking out of the room.

"Rawr kitty got claws now doesn't she." Phil said chasing after me.