Chapter 2

Kristen's POV

After a while of driving we finally arrive,

"A school?" I ask.

"Yeah Phil works here now." Doug said killing the engine.

"Wait you mean to say that the all time Woman's Man, Phillip Wenneck is a school teacher?"

"Yep pretty much." Doug said.

"Okay, I ain't buying it, it's too impossible to be true." I said while looking at the school kids walking out and onto home,

Or maybe to someplace else.

"Did you guys have to park so close." Alan said suddenly but began hiding his face.

"Yeah what's wrong?" Doug said.

"I shouldn't be here."

"And Why's that Alan?" I ask.

"I'm not supposed to be within 200 feet of a school."

You say what now?

I look at Doug and he gives me a glance as well,

But one thing's for sure we only had on question in our heads.

What the fuck did he do?

"Or Chuck E. Cheese." Alan said.

Okay, I admit that this guy is a bit weird but seriously?!

I shake my head in disbelief and look back at the school and saw the doors open revealing the guy that I knew but has completely changed.

"Mr. Wenneck I was--" A kid said walking up to him but cutting him off.

"It's the weekend Budnick, I don't know you, you do not exist."

Wow harsh and a douche as ever.

"Shit." Phil said looking at us in amazement while Doug laughs in pride.

"Nice Car."

"Yeah."

"I'm Driving." Phil said and suddenly throws his bag hitting me in the process.

"What the fu--"

"Whoa, no chance buddy." Doug said and suddenly Phil steps on the car completely ignoring Doug's pleads and jumps in next to me.

"Shut up and drive before these nerds ask me another question." Phil said.

"Animal." Doug said then starts the car.

"And Who's this?" Phil said pointing to Alan.

"It's Alan. Tracy's brother." Doug said and began driving to wherever Stu is.

"I met you like four times." Alan said.

"Oh yeah. How you doing, man?" Phil said covering his mistake.

"Be nice for a change if you'd remember people and didn't throw your stuff at them Wenneck." I said throwing his bag back to him finally getting his attention.

"And just who might you be beautiful?" Phil said placing his arm on the headrest near my shoulders turning on his playboy antic.

"Hmph as if your antics would work on me Phil but it's good to see you haven't change since I left." I said and Phil's eyes go wide.

"Wait Krissy." Phil ask making sure it's me.

"The one and only." I said and Phil envelopes me in a bear hug.

Phil was the only one who ever called me Krissy, saying Kris doesn't fit the name for a girl like me...

OKAY SHUT IT HEAD!

REMEMBER LIKING THIS DOUCHEBAG ISN'T A GREAT IDEA

HE'S JUST A FRIEND NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS.

"And Damn Krissy you've changed." Phil said checking me out.

Noticing that I smack his head.

"Really I just came back and that's what you've got to say." I said glaring at him playfully.

"Yeah Yeah Yeah, but seriously you look great." Phil said rubbing his head.

"Thanks and so do you Mr. Wenneck." I said and begin laughing along with Doug.

"Shut up at least I've been working." Phil said showing me an envelope.

"Let me guess tricking the kids into paying for a school field trip but ripping them out in the process." I said smirking.

"I did not." Phil said looking offended.

"I worked long and hard for this, isn't that right Doug." Phil said looking at Doug.

"As if." Doug said and we begin laughing.

"Jerks." Phil mutters.

"Oh sorry love didn't mean that now." I said in a british accent and kissed his cheek.

I look at Phil and he clearly didn't see that coming but his expression quickly turns to one with a smirk.

"You missed, it was supposed to be here." Phil said pointing to his lips.

"No way in hell bruh." I said backing away from him causing Alan and Doug to laugh.

"Hardy Har Har." Phil said grumbling and looking out to the passing houses.