Chapter 28

Kristen's POV

When we got back to the hotel we turned the whole place upside down.

"Guys, I'm telling you. I looked for it this morning before we left. It's not anywhere." Alan said as we met up in the middle of the room.

"Fuck." Phil said.

"Stu, how much you got in your back?" Phil asks leaning on the counter.

"About 10 grand I was gonna use it for the wedding." Stu said.

"You're already married so we're good there." Phil said.

"No don't! Stu it's for your dream wedding don't use it." I said.

"Besides, enough with Melissa, she's the worst."

"True." I said.

"Yeah, Doug told me she had sex with a pilot or something." Alan said.

"It was a bartender on a cruise. What is wrong with you people?" Stu said sitting down.

"Ew. Alan did you just eat sofa pizza?" Stu said.

"Yes." Alan said taking another bite.

"Blech!" I said feeling myself gag a bit.

"What are we gonna do? We are so fucked." Phil said.

"Hey guys." Alan said speaking up.

"Did you find it?" I ask with a tint of hope.

"Nope. But check this out." Alan said showing us his The World's Greatest Blackjack Book.

"That could work..." I said.

If Alan manages to count without the heads seeing him then we might just have a shot!

"I say we go for it." I said.

"Yeah but Krissy that's impossible." Phil said.

"Yeah and illegal." Stu said.

"Who cares if it's illegal. It's Vegas, Sin City.

What happens here stays here. Also I don't think it's impossible, because I know Alan can do it." I said and Alan smiles and looks like he's about to cry.

"Alright, let's suit up and head down." Phil said.

While the guys were changing I immediately called Jade and asked her to help and surprisingly she approved and less than 10 minutes she was at the door.

"She's fast." I said walking to the door and opening it.

"Hey Jade."

"Hey Kristyy!" Jade said and hugs me and I hug her back.

"So you know the plan?" I ask and she nods.

Stu comes out off his room and sees Jade.

"What is she doing here?"

"She's your spotter. Besides she has experience in BlackJack." I said.

"Alright then, shall we?" Stu said and Jade takes his arm and they walk out of the room and enter the casino from a different entrance.

"Hey." Phil said and comes out of the room.

"Where's Stu?"

"Oh he went ahead since his spotter was all ready and go." I said smirking.

"What about you Krissy? Aren't you going?" Alan asks coming in the room.

"I'll catch up besides I can't act like I know you guys. In the casino we're all strangers, got that." I said and they nod.

"Alright I'm gonna wait outside if that's cool." Alan said and walking out the room.

"You sure about this?" Phil asks looking at me.

"Yes and I know you'll be a great spotter. Because like you said I'm horrible at it." I said while straightening up his suit.

"Hahaha yeah sorry about that." Phil said rubbing the back of his neck.

I stand on my tippy toes and kiss Phil on the cheeks.

"Good luck and try not to have too much fun."

"I will." Phil said grabbing my waist and pulling me to a passionate kiss.

A kiss that I have dreamed from him so long...

Okay that sounded weird sorry folks!

Anyways.

I pull away from the kiss and Phil puts our foreheads together.

"Go get 'em tiger." I said pushing Phil out of the room.

"Now time for me to dress up."

I walk back to my room and put on a red tight dress, red stilettos and put on very thick make-up.

And to finish it, I put on a blonde wig that had curls.

"Okay this should be good and I look extremely fucking gross right now." I said looking at the mirror and walking out of the room.

When I got to the Casino I saw Phil, Alan and Stu ready to play.

"Alright. Let's play some BlackJack!" Stu said.

I watch everything from the sidelines,

Meaning behind the slot machines and see that Alan was doing alright.

"Yeah! That's right. Shut up bitches!" Phil said raising his arms.

And the entire thing continues, Alan playing, Stu and Jade actively enjoying themselves.

And Phil being a big head ass to the other people.