Chapter 12

Kristen's POV

After eating breakfast we head over to the Valet to pick up Doug's Mercedes and drive to the hospital.

"So. Uh. are you sure you're qualified to be taking care of that baby?" Stu asks.

"What? I've found a baby before."

"What?" Me and Stu said looking at him.

"You. Found a baby before?" Stu asks clarifying.

"Yeah."

"Where?" I ask.

"Coffee bean." Alan said, while me and Stu just give each other glances saying
'what the fuck?'

"Hey Phil? I don't think Doug would want us to take the Mercedes." Alan said.

"Relax. We'll be careful."

"It just that my dad is crazy about that car. He left Doug in charge--"

"Alan. We got bigger problems here. Doug could be in the hospital. He could be hurt." Phil said.

*CraneBeeping*

"Let's worry about the car Later."

"Uh guys? Check it out." Stu said pointing to the statue with a mattress stuck on it.

"Is that the mattress from Doug's room?"

"Pretty much."

"Hey man. What's going on here?" Phil asks a guy who was loading his car.

"Some asshole threw his bed out the window last night."

"No shit."

"Yeah. Some guys just can't handle Vegas." The guy said closing his trunk and leaving.

"Oh God." Stu said

"It gonna be okay Stu." Phil said patting Stu's back.

"How the hell did we manage that?" I ask pointing at the Statue.

Suddenly our Valet comes back and brings us a police car.

"Here's your car officers." The valet said.

"Oh no."

"Alright. everybody act cool. Alright don't say a word. come on let's just get in and go." Phil said.

" Come on." I said taking the passenger's seat.

"Stu do you got five?"

"No."

"I'll hit you on the way back."

"Thank you Sir." The Valet said While Phil gets in the Driver's seat.

I look at the back seat and saw Alan that Alan nailed the baby.

"Oh my God." I said covering my mouth.

That must have been painful.

"You just nailed the baby." Stu said checking the baby for any injuries.

"Are my glasses okay?"

Wow really?

You nail a baby and you only care for your glasses? What a dick.

"Your glasses are fine dick." Stu said getting in next to Alan.

When we drove out of the hotel and to the hospital we kind of got stuck in a traffic Jam.

*Car Horn Honking*

"This is so illegal." Stu said.

"Can't you see the fun part in anything?" Phil asks taking a sip on his coffee.

"Yeah, We're stuck in traffic in a stolen police car with a missing child in the back seat. Which part of this is fun?" Stu said.

"I think the cop-car part's pretty cool." Alan said.

"You think," I said and looked out the window.

"Thank you, Alan. it is cool." Phil said

'Don't encourage the dumbass you fool!' I shout inside my head while glaring at Phil.

"Doug would love it."

"I'm pretty sure not."

"Come on!" Phil said then honks the horn.

"Check this out." Phil said turning the sirens on and driving on the sidewalk.

"Oh no. no. no. Phil. No. Phil." Me and Stu said trying to make him stop but he already did.

"Don't do this Phil." I said holding on.

"Take it easy."

"You're just trying to call more attention to us Phil."

Phil then grabs the P.A and said.

"Attention. Sorry. Attention, Please move out of the way. I repeat please disperse."

"Oh God." I said and covered my face.

"Phil. Stop the car right now. I wanna get out. Stop this car, I wanna get out. Phil pull over." Stu said.

"Ma'am in the leopard dress, You have an amazing rack." Phil said over the P.A

And I couldn't help but glare at him, like really menacingly.

"What?" Phil said noticing it and chuckling.

"Fuck you." I said and look out the window again.

"Oh come on Krissy." Phil said grabbing my hand but I pull it away from him.

"Get off the sidewalk! Get off the sidewalk!" Stu said repeatedly to the pedestrians.

"I should have been a fucking cop." Phil said.

"I should've been fucking dead." I said and Phil notices this and shuts up.