Chapter 14

Kristen's POV

When we reached the Best Little Chapel,

we got out of the car.

"What about the baby?" Alan asks.

"Leave him in the car. We're gonna be five minutes." Phil said.

"Whoa we're not leaving a baby in the car." Stu said.

"He'll be fine. I cracked the window." Phil said

"Still it ain't right, Krissy could you talk to this guy." Stu said.

"I would love to Stu, but the problem is that it's about a baby, so I don't really give a shit." I said shrugging and going in.

"What if they don't remember us?" Stu said entering the Chapel with Phil and Alan.

"Well. Let's just find out." Phil said.

We turn to the main part of the chapel and saw 2 people setting for a wedding or something.

"I'm sor...Excuse me sir?" I said and the guy looks at me.

"Hi."

"Hahaha. Look at these guys! What happened you miss me? You miss Eddie? You want more from me?" The guy named Eddie said coming up to us and giving us hugs.

"How are you my friend? Look at this guy. You're fucking crazy." Eddie said squishing Alan's face and hugging him.

And last but certainly not least, you señorita!"

"Me?"

"Her?"

"Yeah I've got to hand it to you my friend you are one lucky bastard. This girl tough and wild like a tiger! She's one hell of a bitch if you ask me." Eddie said while I laugh nervously.

"Listen I'm gonna tell you something. I know some sick people in my life, This guy is the craziest, wildest bastard I ever met in my life man." Eddie said motioning to Stu.

"This guy?" Phil asks.

"This guy is out of his mind! What's going on you crazy motherfucker? I thought he was gonna eat my dick." Eddie said hugging Stu.

"So what happened? No love for Eddie? You don't hug me?"

"No. No it's not that. Eddie. Uh it's just that we're having a hard time remembering what happened here last night." Stu said.

"Yeah. was there a wedding here? Do you do weddings here?" Alan asks.

*sigh*

"Excuse him, he's just being an idiot as usual." I said face palming.

"Hahaha you cracking my balls man, I love these guys.

Zolea, what are you doing? Bring my friends some tea some Baklava huh? come on." Eddie said and his assistant scurries away.

"Unbelievable, man. Look at this chick. Beautiful ass, no fucking brain. But this is Vegas. You want intimacy. Forget it. You're gonna get sex.

That's it here man. No problem for me though. You want Chicks? I can get you beautiful chicks from Eastern Bloo. No questions. clean, tight. The tits like that, the nipple like that."

"Eddie." I said speaking up.

"Obviously we were here. We're looking for our friend Doug. Do you remember?"

"Yeah, the small guy. Like a monkey."

"Yeah."

"You saw him?" Stu said.

"Of course."

"Is there anything you can tell us about what may have happened last night?" Stu asks.

"You don't remember nothing?" Eddie asks.

"Nope."

"Neither do you?" Eddie asks turning to me and I shake my head.

"Well come with me then." Eddie said walking to his counter and we follow him.

Eddie then took out a white album.

Stu opens the albums and groans.

"Congrats Stu you got married." I said.

"This...This can't be happening." Stu said and kept turning to through the photos.

"Look at that."

"I'll tell you one thing. You look seriously happy here man." Phil said.

"And so did you buddy." Eddie said speaking up.

"What?"

Eddie takes out another album and I open it seeing me and Phil on the altar?!

"W-What the--"

"You don't remember? You married him." Eddie said pointing at Phil.

"Wait what?!" Phil exclaims and rushes behind me looking at the album.

"Y-You mean to say I'm m-married."

"Yep."

"And t-to P-Phil?"

"Yep pretty much." Eddie said.

"HaHaha...Ha..Ha.Haaa."

*BAM*