Chapter Two - Disneyland Again

Hey, this is Chapter 2! It's a bit longer and more interesting than the last one, so I hope you like it, also pay attention to the POV (Point Of View) changes as there are quite a lot in this chapter... I promise that doesn't happen again after this...

See you at the end!

*

Chapter 2 - Disneyland again

No POV ; 

The girls woke up early the next morning, despite staying up late talking about the day they had. They decided that they were easily the luckiest girls in the world right now. They ordered breakfast in their room, and got ready. They subconsciously tried to look a little nicer that day, especially Ella. 

They were almost squealing like fan girls from excitement as they waited for the guys to meet them at the front of the Disneyland castle gates. At ten past ten, they started to worry that the guys may not come today. Then, they saw the five guys, with their hoodies up again. Looks like they’d do the same as yesterday. Simoné wasn’t with them this time, the guys told them that she was sick and went back to England, but would come back when she felt better.

The girls were filled with excitement at the fact that they would be spending another day with One Direction.

They went to California Adventure land this time, and spoke of their holiday plans with each other. The guys would be going back to LA for a week or two, then going to Vegas, same as the girls, which they were excited about. 

The whole day was just as good as the one before, they all got along really well, and the girls loved to stare at the guys when they weren’t looking. It was silly of them, because they were still real people... Just really attractive real people.

At the end of the day, they planned to meet up again the next day, as it would be the last day there for all of them. The girls were too excited for words, it was like a dream come true for them.

*

Lina’s POV;

We woke up early again. I was going to end up sleep deprived with the way things were going, but as long as I got to see the guys again, I didn’t care. I realised last night that I kinda like Liam... I don’t think anything would happen though, I mean, why would it?

If I knew something was going to happen though, it was Ella and Niall! They were so cute together, and you could tell just by looking that they were both into each other. I was excited for them! By now, I assumed that Ella would have forgotten all about Ashton. Well thats what I thought , until Ella sat up from her sleep, saying, “I miss Ashton...”

What? No! You need to be with Niall! The thought ran through my mind before I could stop it. It was her decisions so I shouldn't really care. I just made a little ‘Mhm’ sound, as I didn’t have a comment for this. Abby made a little ‘Aw’ sound before going off to shower.

When we got to the gates, the boys arrived just a few minutes after us. We spoke of where we wanted to go, so we decided to go on the rides we all liked, have lunch, then split up for the afternoon, and meet for dinner. This worked out well for us, as we liked different areas of Disneyland. 

After lunch, we'd split up and then meet up again for dinner. Louis instantly grabbed Harry's hand and they ran off together while we laughed at the pair of them. Niall then held out his hand for Ella to take, the two of them walking off together. Abby, Zayn, Liam and I all looked at each other, before I impulsively grabbed Liam's hand and smiled up at him pulling him to walk with me, leaving Abby with Zayn. She'd thank me later, boyfriend or no boyfriend.