Chapter Twenty - Hiding from Fans

Hello! There's a few POV changes in this one, so pay attention!

Also, picture of Abby's dog, Bella, on the right there ––>

Okay, enjoy the chapter! 

*

Recap;

“–and finally, we’ve had heaps of reports coming in about the british boys from One Direction taking a secret holiday right here in Australia, hiding with three girls, Kate has more information on that...”

My eyes widened, I looked around, everyone was frozen, staring wide-eyed at the screen.

*

Chapter 20 - Hiding From Fans;

No POV;

They all stared at the screen, waiting for more.

“What...?” whispered Ella, “How can they know already! It’s only been like twelve hours since people found out!”

“Shh...” said Abby faintly, as everyones eyes were still glued to the screen. The reporter on screen, Kate, was about to tell them more.

All Directioners of Sydney, Australia are either hunting or crying, as Twitter exploded last night with photos and information about british boy band One Direction having a secret vacation here in Sydney, with three Australian girls Abby, Lina and Ella, last names unknown. The Twitter feed began this at around ten at night, when the boys were discovered disguised at a party last night. The photos on Twitter show the boys and the three girls running away from what looks like every girl in that area. There has been a fair bit of arguing on Twitter as to whether the girls are hiding the boys against their will or not–

“Yeah! Because we casually take british boy bands against their will!” said Lina, but was quickly shushed by the others.

–these are some of the Tweets made last night, names of which we cannot say: ‘Who are these girls and why are they with One Direction?’ ‘I’m so jealous of these girls! They’re so lucky!’ ‘I wish I could be them’ and ‘I’m ready to kill these girls’.

Wow...” said the other reporter, “Fans can be cruel!

Too right they can, there were many more Tweets of the same sort of style made last night, ‘1DinAus’ was trending worldwide, and some girls from the party spread around who Abby, Lina and Ella were, describing them as horrible, promiscuous girls, that were using the boys for personal reasons unknown. We have yet to discover more about the girls, but as far as we know, they’re hiding them in their houses, locations which we cannot identify. We hope to have more information on the boys soon, but now, back to Heather for tomorrow’s forecast...

Abby switched off the tv, and no one said anything for a few minutes.

“I can’t believe people said that about us!” Ella suddenly burst.

“It wasn’t ‘people’,” said Lina, putting air quotes around the word people, “It was Ginger and Scarlet, and we all know it!”

“Guys, we’re really sorry,” said Abby softly, “We didn’t think people would find out, and if they did, we definitely didn’t think it would end up on the news!”

“It’s alright–”

“No it’s not!” said Lina, with a pleading voice, “it’s not alright Harry, we all know what’s gonna happen next, people will always be around, there’ll be photos and tweets and news reports, the whole thing, and it’s gonna ruin everything and–”