Chapter Four - LA and 20 Questions

Hello hello my lovely readers!

Okay, just hoping you all like this chapter, it's a short one again, but I like it because its cute :3

See you at the bottom!

*

Chapter 4 - LA and 20 Questions

No POV - Thoughts included

The girls woke up early again, all so tired from lack of sleep. Their brains just didn’t want to shut up almost all night. They didn’t show this to each other though, they just smiled and got ready. They ordered breakfast in the room, before going out to meet the guys and wait for their ride. They stood out the from of the hotel talking, when a Hummer Stretch pulled up in front of them. The girls looked at each other, walked to the door and laughed at how awesome this would be. They looked back to see the guys looking at them with slightly confused expressions.

“Well come on!” said Abby excitedly. The guys didn’t say anything and just followed on to the Hummer. The girls went to sit near the back, it was a party hummer! Their luggage went in the back. 

Abby looked a little confused as Zayn sat next to her, while Ella sat there with a massive grin on her face with Niall sitting beside her, with his arm around her shoulders. Lina looked slightly shocked as Liam sat next to her, but she fixed herself to look happy about it, which she was.

The ride was only 40 minutes, but it was a lot of fun. They talked and laughed the whole way. When they arrived, they checked into the hotel. The weather wasn’t too great in LA, so they decided to just chill for the rest of the day, up in the massive suite atop the hotel.

After a little while of just talking, Ella said, “Why don’t we play 20 questions?”

Everyone agreed to this, and since Ella asked, she got to go first. “Okay umm... This one’s for everyone. If you could kiss anyone in this room who would you pick?”

Abby was the first to say, “I can’t pick, I have a boyfriend!” which Zayn agreed with.

“Oh come on!” said Harry, “Just pick one person!”

“Well, who would you pick?” asked Zayn.

“Louis obviously,” he replied. Everyone laughed, only Harry and Louis knowing that it wasn’t really a joke.

“What about you Niall?” asked Harry.

“Umm... Ella,” Niall said quietly. Abby and Lina just went “Awwww” under their breath. Ella smiled over a Niall, then looked over to Lina and said, “What about you?”

Lina looked down awkwardly and said, “Classified...” 

“No! You have to answer the question!” said Abby.

“Fine... I guess Liam...” Lina said quietly. She looked down and blushed while Abby and Ella winked at her.

“You have to answer it now Abby.” Lina said loudly.

“No, I have a boyfriend!” said Abby.

“Oh just answer it! It doesn’t mean anything!” said Ella.

“No. Just like – no-no one.” Abby was obviously lying, and everyone noticed.

“Fine,” said Ella, “Louis?”

“Obviously Harry,” he said, winking at the group.

“Aaaaaaand Liam?” asked Ella.

“Uh, probably Lina...” Liam replied, almost instantly. Abby and Ella looked straight to Lina, who was staring down at her hands, trying really hard not to smile. Ella nudged her in the side, giving her a suggestive look.

“Shut uuup...” Lina muttered, and Ella giggled. 

“Well who would you pick then, Ella?” asked Abby.

“Oh, um, Niall,” said Ella. 

“Already done that Ella...” said Lina, just loud enough for everyone to hear, making them laugh.

They moved on from that question, finding out a lot about each other, but none of the questions were quite as personal as the first. They asked questions for a couple of hours before they decided to get some food and watch a movie. 

They ordered food up to the room, and the guys decided that they wanted to watch a scary movie. They decided on Nightmare on Elm Street, which the girls had seen before, but that didn’t make them feel any better.

They all sat down on the massive white fluffy couches and waited for the food to come before starting the movie. When the food arrived they all sat together ready for the movie. Ella sat snuggling up with Niall, his arms wrapped around her, holding her close. Next to them was Harry and Louis, followed by Lina and Liam, somewhat awkwardly. Next to them was Abby and Zayn, even more awkwardly next to each other.

They started the movie, and Lina was already hiding behind a pillow. The movie was gory, and the girls kept shouting out advice to the movie. The guys thought this was funny, as obviously the actors couldn’t hear them.

Towards the end, when it got scarier, Ella was hiding her face in Niall’s shoulder, perfectly comfortable though. Lina was too scared to think of awkwardness and leant into Liam, but still hid her face behind the pillow. Abby and Zayn sat there comfortably, but the awkward tension was still in the air between them.

When the movie was over, Zayn got up to pick the next movie, which was Paranormal Activity. The girls weren’t happy about this one either.

While the movie was on, Niall and Ella were hugging each other, probably not even paying attention to the movie. Lina gave up on holding herself back, and wrapped her arms around Liam’s neck, hiding her face in his chest. It didn’t take long for him to place his arms around her, both of them feeling comfortable with each other.

Harry and Louis sat beside each other, both wanting to hold each other, but everyone would notice. Harry wouldn’t have cared, but Louis wasn’t ready to tell everyone, so Harry respected that. Abby sat beside Zayn, turning her head towards him and skitzing a little when she got scared. Eventually she got more comfortable with him. It didn’t mean anything, they were still friends, so what difference did it make?

After the movie finished, Harry went over to turn the lights on. Lina didn’t want to get up from Liam’s shoulder, he smelled good. She knew that if she didn’t, her friends would give her ‘the look’, so she got up, smiling at Liam. Abby merely shifted over so that she wasn’t leaning on Zayn anymore. It didn’t make much of a difference, but she didn’t want anyone to get suspicious.

Ella, however, didn’t even move, as she had fallen asleep hugging Niall! He gently woke her up, she looked a little embarrassed, but smiled anyway. Lina and Abby looked at each other with smiles that clearly said, ‘Howw Cuute!’

None of them could be bothered to go out for dinner, so they ordered to the room again. They chatted, laughed, and teased Ella and Niall. It was a good night, and late before they decided they should sleep. There was only six beds in the room, so some would have to share.

“I don’t mind sharing with Lina,” said Abby, as Lina nodded in agreement.

“I’ll share!” said Ella, glancing over at Niall, who instantly caught on and agreed. Lina and Abby looked over to Ella and winked, and Abby mouthed to her, ‘Get in there!’

They all said good night and moved off to sleep. Ella and Niall went into one of the rooms and Niall said to her, “Can I ask you something?”

*

Oop, cliffhanger again! What do we think Niall needs to ask Ella hmm?

Much love!