Chapter One - The Meeting

Okay, so like I said before, this is my first story ever, so please give me comments and criticism, I love to know what you think! See you at the end notes!

*

Chapter 1 - The Meeting;

Lina’s POV ; 

Abby and Ella were practically jumping out of their skins as we walked under the castle gates. This, coming to Disneyland, was the part of our trip we had been looking forward to the most. A few weeks back, we had won three tickets for a trip to LA for three months. We had already been here a month, and had two left. 

I watched Abby and Ella look around in awe at the sight of Disneyland California. I chuckled a little, they looked like children! I had been here before, but I was still trying to contain my excitement at being here again. I turned to see Ella running towards the Peter Pan ride, closely followed by Abby. Looks like I would be running a lot today...

They quickly got in line behind a group of guys. I looked at them curiously, as they all had hoodies and sunglasses on. It wasn’t cold at all, I knew this because my bushy curly hair was heating the back of my neck, so I wondered why they all had hoodies on. I took not to the fact that there was five of them, before I noticed the one blonde girl standing with them. She was tall and thin, with bright blue eyes. She looked familiar to me, I just didn’t know where I had seen her before.

My mental babbling was cut off by Abby snapping her fingers in front of my face. 

“Huh?” I said brilliantly. 

“Hello? Earth to Lina? Where should we go next?” Ella said. 

“Oh, I think we should go through Fantasy Land first, then head to Adventure Land," I said. I basically knew this place inside out, which I was proud of.

I then turned back to the group standing in front of us, still trying to work out where I had seen that girl before. Ella and Abby were talking, so I waved my hand at them to shush them. I wanted to hear what the group in front of us were saying. Both of my friends followed my stare, listening to them with me. Listening a little closer, we heard British accents. It didn’t dawn on me as to who they were until Ella started to shake with excitement. She looked like she wasn’t breathing as her face grew slightly red. Abby and I looked at each other, then realised who they were. As fast as I could, I quickly pressed my hand to Ella’s mouth, which was about to erupt in a massive fan girl scream. 

“Do not say one word Ella. Do you know what will happen if you do?” Abby hissed to the still shaking Ella. As Ella started to calm down, I looked over to them again, not removing my hand from Ella’s mouth. 

Of course! How did I not see it before? It was One Direction, Harry, Louis, Zayn, Liam and Niall. Here, in Disneyland. Standing right in front of us . I wasn’t a massive Directioner fan like Ella, but I still loved them and their music.

Once I was sure that Ella was calm again, I removed my hand. She started to whisper to us excitedly, “Oh my god. Oh my god. It’s One freaking Direction, standing right in front of us!”

“Shhhh,” said Abby and I. We looked back over to them, all of us in our own thoughts. I guess none of us realised that the one closest to us was looking back. I recognised him as Liam. He tapped the one next to him, Niall, to look at us as well. When I snapped out of my zone and realised that I was totally staring at them. I didn't even have sunglasses to hide that little fact. I looked down at my feet quickly and said, “Oh, sorry.”

“It’s okay,” said Liam, but at his words, I could almost feel the fan girl scream threatening to come from Ella, and apparently they did too. Niall rushed over shhing at her, at the same time Abby clamped her hand over Ella’s mouth. She looked like she might die from excitement. 

Actually, I thought I would die from excitement, I was just better at hiding it. I glanced at Abby and saw that she felt the same way. I giggled nervously and said, “Uhh... Sorry about her, she’s just really happy to see you guys...” Damn. I was really happy to see them!

“Don’t worry about it,” said Niall, “Just please, don’t scream...”

Ella nodded quickly, so Abby removed her hand.  Ella said “Hi!” quickly, with a massive grin.

Abby said “We’re big fans of you,” as Ella and I nodded in agreement. Liam called the other guys and the girl over to us, and we introduced ourselves nervously. We found out the girl was Zayn’s girlfriend Simoné. That was why I recognised her, I'd seen her in photos with them.

“So,” I said, “What are you guys doing in LA?”

“We wanted to take a holiday here, but we didn’t want anyone knowing, because we wouldn’t really get to enjoy ourselves,” said Harry. I mentally squealed at his British accent, it was so amazing!

“Yeah, with all the girls screaming at us and chasing us, we wouldn’t get to enjoy a place like California,” Louis explained.

I couldn’t think of anything intelligent to say, all I managed was, “Oh...”

Abby, being the most calm one here, said, “We understand, thats why we stopped Ella from screaming.” 

Ella giggled nervously and looked to her feet. As we continued to chat about the fans and stuff, I got less nervous around them. They were really cool... Well I knew that already! But they were so much cooler in person! They asked us about Australia when we told them that we lived there and were here on holidays as well. We chatted until we got to the front of the line, where we finally got on to the Peter Pan ride. 

After we got off, the guys were looking at a map, deciding where they should go next. I looked at Abby and Ella, and gave them a look to say ‘Should we offer our help?’ They both nodded, so we walked over and I said, “Hey, we’re heading over to Snow White and the rest of Fantasy Land, want to join us?” They agreed and we led the way across to Snow White. I was so loving the fact that I knew Disneyland so well. 

We ended up spending the whole day with them at Disneyland, talking about everything and anything. When we came to the topic of relationships, we found out that all the guys except Zayn were single, as was myself. Abby had a boyfriend back in Australia, and Ella was currently in and on and off thing with our friend Ashton. Abby and I both noticed how Niall's face dropped slightly when Ella had said this.

I kept noticing Abby sneaking glances at Zayn, but then she would look away quickly. I don’t blame her though, I mean, he is really hot... But then so is Liam. I kept catching myself staring at him, I spoke to him most, and we had the most in common. 

Just before 10, a voice sounded through Disneyland to say that they would be closing for the night. We all walked out together. We found out that they guys and Simoné were staying in the hotel next to us. We made plans to meet up the next day, and it was only at that point, when it hit me hard that I had just spent the day with One Direction. I also realised that I would be really looking forward to seeing them again, especially Liam...

 *

Okay, so that's the first chapter! I know it's not much happening, but I needed to get the meeting scene between the guys and girls out there :3

Next chapters get better I promise!

Much love! xo