Chapter Seven - The Beach

Hello!

I wanted to know what you thought of the last chapter, and what was revealed! I'm also doing my A/N in bold now, so its less confusing :3

Okay, this chapter is kind of a filler, at least until the end, where it gets better! :D

As always, pay attention to the POV changes!

Also dedicating this chapter to my Aunty Maggie, the school teacher that was getting frustrated with my constant use of spaces between punctuation... <3

*

Recap ; 

“Oh... Well , we should probably go back , I mean , how long can it take to get a drink ?” said Lina.

Lina put the chocolate back in the fridge and we walked out to see Louis , Liam , Zayn and Simoné talking , but all looked up when we walked out.

“How much did you guys drink ?” said Liam.

Lina laughed as she sat beside him and said “A lot.”

*

Chapter 7 - The Beach

No POV ; 

Ella and Niall walked into the room to see the rest of the group watching another movie. Lina and Abby were sitting a little separate from the rest, talking really quietly. Everyone looked up to Ella and Niall, when Lina said in a long, suggestive voice, “How was it?” winking at them.

“It was good,” said Ella, “Oh, Abby, Lina, I need you to help me with that thing that we talked about earlier...” raising her eyebrows as she said it.

Lina and Abby caught on instantly and followed Ella into the bedroom. Abby and Lina sat on the bed, looking at Ella expectantly. 

Ella just smiled, before she said, “You’re not asking?”

“No, we’re waiting...” said Abby, and Lina nodded.

“Okay, it was so cute” said Ella, and she continued to tell them about the whole night in extreme detail. When she got to the part about Niall giving her his jacket, Abby and Lina jumped excitedly and went, “Awww!”

They listened intently to the rest of Ella’s night. When she finished, Abby and Lina leaped at Ella singing as quietly as possible “Youu gone gett with Niall!” They laughed and Ella shushed her two friends. 

“So wait... Are you guys like a thing or...?” Lina asked.

“Umm... I think so.” said Ella, smiling.

Lina and Abby had grins on their faces like Cheshire Cats – well they did, until Ella asked, “What did you guys do tonight?” 

Abby and Lina responded with, “Nothing!”

Their lying was a little obvious, but Ella either didn’t care or didn’t notice. They went back out and told the rest of them that they were going to bed. The guys and Simoné followed, except for Harry and Louis who stayed out for a while. 

Harry then spoke up, whispering, “Lina and Abby know.”

“What?! Why did you tell them?!” said Louis, in a whisper yelling voice.

“Because they told me something that they probably won’t even tell Ella, it was a sign of trust!”

“I told you that I didn’t want anyone knowing yet!” Louis said, getting a little loud.