Chapter Eleven - VEGAS BABY (Part 3)

Readers! Welcome to Part 3 of Vegas! I hope you like this one, I loved it, well, the beginning anyway... I'm not saying anything more, just please please please don't hate me. Just a warning now, there is a Simoné/Zayn bit in this chapter, and please don't hate Simoné! All will be explained eventually! 

Oh and, please read the end notes and pay attention to POV changes!

*

Recap ;

“Did we actually get married last night?” I asked.

He looked confused for a minute, remembering what happened last night, “I guess we did...” he said, “Are you alright with that?”

I just smiled and kissed him, “Mum won’t be happy, but I want you to call me Mrs. Horan now,” I said, laughing.

*

Chapter 11 - VEGAS BABY (Part 3)

No POV; 

Ella and Niall were the last to come out of their room that day, as they had been reliving last nights events. Everyone else was sitting in the darkened living room, talking quietly due to the hangovers. Ella and Niall walked out holding hands, to which Abby and Lina raised their eyebrows. 

“Ella, could you come into the kitchen please?” Lina asked in an overly sweet voice.

Ella looked confused as she followed Abby and Lina to the kitchen. As soon as the kitchen door was closed, Abby said as quietly as possible, “You guys did it!”

“What ? No we–” Ella started to say.

“Don’t even try,” Lina said, cutting her off, “We know you did.”

“How?!”

“Let’s just say that you weren’t exactly a quiet wife earlier today...” said Lina, holding back her laughter as Abby snorted.

Ella started to go red, “Meaning...?” she asked.

“That everyone so heard you guys before!” said Abby, as her and Lina were unable to control their laughter at Ella’s horrified expression. 

*

Liam’s POV ; 

The girls basically dragged Ella into the kitchen. The way Lina asked Ella to go into the kitchen was way too sweet. 

“What was that about?” I asked, raising one eyebrow at Niall.

“We all know what that was about!” said Louis.

“What do you mean?” asked Niall.

“Really Niall?” said Harry.

“Your girlfriend’s not exactly the quietest you know...” said Louis.

“Oh.” was all Niall had, his face going red.

“Well?” said Louis, he had no boundaries, no limits, and no word filter. 

“Well what?” said Niall.

“Was she good?” said Louis, he’s so straight out.

“I’m not telling any of you!” said Niall getting redder.

Harry and Louis stared at each other, then Harry pounced on Louis screaming in a girly voice, “Oh Niall! Kiss me!” Louis wrapped his arms around Harry’s waist and threw him over his shoulder, singing “Lets go have sex!” before dropping him on the couch, all of us roaring with laughter.