Chapter Twenty-Two - Luna Park

UPLOADING! YAAAAY! And this chapter... I LURVE IT! Ahahaha :3

Errrmmmm.... Pay attention to POVs, and and and, I'm getting super sad because, yes, the story is almost over! :'( 

Okay, here's the chapter, hope you like it! It's a fun chapter! xo

*

Recap;

“Well, either way, we’re proud of you,” said Lina.

“Our boys are growing up, Lina,” said Abby, and they both giggled. I smiled at Lou, taking his hand in mine, as I thought about how I’ll never really understand these girls.

*

Chapter 22 - Luna Park

No POV;

After driving around for ages through the city, Lina called Ella back, as they had lost all the fans, and it was now safe to go home. They all went to Abby’s, where they’d be staying for a while.

“Thank god you’re mum is cool,” said Lina as they walked into the house. 

“She can be,” said Abby, bolting the door behind them.

They all flopped onto the couch, sighing. It was fairly late by now, and the whole incident with the fans was tiring. Lina had taken out her phone, checking Twitter yet again. 

“Oh dear,” she said, as she scrolled through the news feed.

“What?” said Liam, looking to her phone.

“Um, Harry, Lou, I hope that kiss was your way of telling the whole world about you two, right?”

“Why?” said Harry.

“Well, if it wasn’t, the whole world knows about it now...” said Lina, as she continued to scroll, “Larry Stylinson is trending world-wide...”

The two boys looked slightly worried.

“Don’t worry about it,” said Abby, “Like you said, they’d find out eventually, and if they can’t accept it, they’re not true fans, but believe me, there will be a whole lot more people that like it!”

“Really?” said Louis.

Ella scoffed, “You’re kidding right? It’s like every Directioners dream that you two would end up together!”

All the boys raised their eyebrows at her, and she blushed at what she’d just said.

“Is that true?” Harry turned to Lina and Abby.

“Hell yeah!” said Lina, “Don’t look at me like that! Look for yourselves!” she opened the laptop, logging on to her Tumblr account. She searched ‘Larry Stylinson’, and let the boys scroll and look through the Dashboard search.

“Tumblr girls have a lot of time on their hands,” said Harry.

“Its what we – I mean, they do with their lives!” said Lina, as they looked at her with eyebrows raised, “Don’t judge me! Ella does it too!”

They turned back to Ella, who blushed, but said nothing.

“What about you, Abby?” said Louis, turning to her, “Spend you’re time daydreaming about us too?”

Abby laughed, “No, I’m not like these two!”

“You really spent your time thinking about us?” said Liam.