Chapter Seventeen - Meeting Ginger

Hello hello!

Here's Chapter 17, I hope you like it, just pay attention to POV changes throughout this one (:

***********IMPORTANT NOTES AT THE END PLEASE READ*************

*

Recap;

He got up, his eyes looked murderously angry as he walked through the door.

“Which of you is Niall?” I heard him ask angrily. I got up and walked through the door, just to see Ashton punch Niall in the face.

*

Chapter 17 - Meeting Ginger;

Ella’s POV ;

“ASHTON! NO!” I screamed, running over to pull him away from Niall. Abby and Lina were there, helping me pull him away. They pulled him towards the kitchen, and I ran to Niall, where the guys were surrounding him. 

“Niall! Are you alright?” my voice was already shaking, as the tears began to fill my eyes.

“Yeah, I’m fine...” he said, raising a hand to touch his jaw where Ashton hit him.

From inside the kitchen we could hear Abby and Lina yelling at Ashton.

“WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT FOR?!” yelled Lina.

“I LOVE HER! AND HE TOOK HER AWAY FROM ME!” Ashton yelled back.

“SO YOU GO AND HIT HIM? YOU DON’T EVEN KNOW HIM!” Abby yelled.

“YOU PICK THEM OVER ME? ELLA IS MINE! WE WERE ALWAYS SUPPOSED TO BE TOGETHER, AND HE’S RUINED IT!” Ashton was getting louder.

“SHE DOESN’T WANT YOU! SHE’S WITH HIM! IF YOU CAN’T DEAL WITH THAT THEN LEAVE!” Lina got louder as well.

“SHE’S SUPPOSED TO BE WITH ME! NOT WITH HIM! WHY SHOULDN’T I HIT HIM?!”

“Get out! Just get out Ash, come back when you’ve calmed down!” Abby was trying to calm the situation. 

We heard his foot steps and the door slam. Lina and Abby walked back in, and sat in the corner, where Abby started crying. But my attention was turned to Niall.

“I’m so sorry Niall!” I said, trying not to cry.

“It’s okay, really,” he said, looking into my eyes.

“So much for resting!” said Harry, “We’ve not been here two hours and there’s so much drama already! I want a refund!”

We laughed at him. It was so true though. We probably should have stayed in America.

*

Abby’s POV ;