Chapter Twelve - The Hospital (Part 1)

Hey there readers! I hope you all don't hate me for the last chapter! I feel so bad about making that happen :(

Poor Hazza :'(

Anyway, enough of this crap you're not reading! Here's the chapter, and it's almost all Lou's POV...

See you at the end!

**********IMPORTANT NOTES AT THE END , PLEASE READ THEM !***********

*

Recap ;

“Lou, please, you need to move so the ambulance can get through...” she grasped my hand and pulled it off of Harry’s. The paramedics moved in to put him in a stretcher. I pulled my eyes off of Harry’s face, not knowing if I would see him again. I turned to Ella, wrapped my arms around her and sobbed into her shoulder, tears streaming down my face as my heart broke in two.

*

Chapter 12 - The Hospital (Part 1) ; 

Louis’ POV ; 

I didn’t know what was happening. I was vaguely aware that I was being pulled by someone. They were talking loud and fast. I only processed a few words. 

....Hotel....Car....Ambulance....Hospital....Now....Harry....

Harry. He was gone. When I closed my eyes, all I could see was Harry staring at me, before his eyes rolled back and he fell to the ground. Over and over those few seconds continued to replay in my mind. I pulled my focus away from that scene, not wanting to believe that he was gone. It was Ella that was pulling me through the crowded Vegas street. Liam and Niall were behind us, pulling Lina, Abby and Zayn after us. Sound began to process, I could hear Liam yelling words, but I didn’t know what they were. 

What did it matter? Who needs words? Harry’s gone, I didn’t need anything.

Ella was still pulling me, but I wasn’t walking willingly. She turned to look at me and started speaking. I wasn’t processing her words, until I heard, “–Lou! Come on! We need to get to Harry!”

Get to Harry? I started running. I pulled my hand out of hers and ran. I heard her running behind me, yelling back to Liam and Niall. I stopped at the hotel, looking back. They weren’t far behind.

“Go get them upstairs, we’ll get the car,” Ella was saying to Liam and Niall. She grabbed me and pulled me again. We ran to get the car. I needed to get to Harry. The valet pulled up beside us as Liam and Niall ran up. 

“They alright?” said Ella.

“Yeah, they should be... I wrote a note, so they know where we are later,” said Liam.

While Ella was driving, so many thoughts were going through my head. What was going to happen? Would he be alright? Was I ever going to see him again? Would I ever hear his voice, and tell him...?

After what felt like hours, we ran into the hospital. Ella said, “We’re looking for Harry Styles?” to the woman, who pointed to the left. I ran through the Emergency Room doors, the others close behind me. I looked around for any sight of him. Ella walked up to another woman, sitting at a desk, and asked again.