Chapter Sixteen - Fighting Aussie Style

Hello readers!

Just a quick note; the recap and beginning of this chapter are in Abby's POV;

Enjoy! xo.

*

Recap;

I sat there, thinking about this for who knows how long. I thought about all my options, the guys themselves and everything in between. Finally, I came to a decision. I knew what I wanted.

*

Chapter 16 - Fighting Aussie Style.

Abby’s POV ; 

The decision was made. I quickly thumbed out a text to Lina. ‘I don’t want to be with Beau anymore...’

She read the text and looked up at me, her eyes wide before she grinned at me. She texted me back saying, ‘I never liked Beau anyway... ;)’ 

I rolled my eyes at her, ‘Sure you didn’t...’ I texted.

‘Okay I did, but I like The New One better :3’ she replied. I shook my head slightly, before lying back in the chair, thinking about how I’d have to break up with Beau when we got back. I hated break ups... I didn’t even like rejecting people, it made me feel bad.

Well I’m so looking forward to this.

*

No POV ;

Just under a week later, Harry was allowed out of the hospital, with strict instructions to rest and not to stress at all. The group was still getting used to Harry and Louis being together, and hiding it from everyone else in the world. They knew a lot of people wouldn’t like it, so they wanted to hide it for as long as possible. 

Zayn had called Simoné and he explained everything to her, and apologised for not listening to her. They didn’t get back together though, they decided to remain friends.

After a week of doing literally nothing but watching movies in a vegas hotel room, and a little bit of shopping, the three girls came back to the room with insanely large grins on their faces. They noticed Harry was once again complaining about not being able to do anything, which just made their smiles larger. 

“Can’t I just–” Harry was saying, as Louis cut him off.

No, Harry!” 

“Please!”

“No!”

“Why not?!” Harry whined.

“Because,” said Louis, “The doctor said you have to rest!”

“Actually,” Ella chimed in, as she sat beside Niall, “I think we can change that...”

Lina and Abby were smiling, trying not to laugh.

“What did you do?” said Liam, looking at Lina beside him.

“Oh, nothing...” said Lina, looking over at Abby.

“Yeah, we didn’t do anything...” said Abby.

“Nothing at all...” said Ella.

“Come off it! What have you three done?” said Louis.

“Like we said, nothing...” said Lina.

“You know, if you don’t include, calling up the doctor...” said Ella.

“...Finding out when Harry can leave...” said Abby.

“... Calling up the flight agency...” said Lina.