Chapter Twenty-Four - Making Up

Okay readers, here it is, umm, now that I've planned a little more, I think there's only two chapters before the epilogue now... Its just so wow, I mean, only two!

Link to the song on le side! :3

Anyways, I hope you like the chapter, more rambling at the end! xo

*

Recap;

“Liam?” I said, hardly daring to believe what I saw.

Liam pulled away from the girl, and looked at me with wide eyes, “Lina! I...”

I didn’t hear the rest of his words, I turned and ran out of the club, tears running down my face. I jumped into a taxi and told the driver my address, and went home alone.

*

Chapter 24 - Making up

Liam’s POV;

Lina left for the bathroom with Abby and Ella. I walked over to the bar where Harry and Louis were, but they were so drunk, I don’t think they knew I was there. Then, two hands covered my eyes, a pair of lips kissing my neck. 

“Lina,” I said, smirking. I felt her move to the front of me, keeping my eyes covered. Her lips met mine and I responded back eagerly. Something was off though, she was too urgent.

“Liam?” I heard Lina’s voice from a little away. I quickly broke away from the girl in front of me, turning to meet Lina’s disbelieving face. What?

“Lina, I...” I started, but she ran from me, and out the door. I looked to the girl standing in front of me. She had blonde hair and too much makeup on. I recognised her from somewhere.

“How’s it going sweetie?” the girl said. I stared at her shocked, as I finally remembered who she was.

“Ginger?” I said, still shocked.

“So you remember now?” she said, smirking. She leant in again, and I pushed her away from me, watching with wide eyes.

“What the hell Liam?!” Ella came up to me, followed by Abby.

“Abby! Ella!” I said, “It was Ginger! I thought it was Lina but it was Ginger!”

“Ginger?!” Abby said in a slightly slurring voice, “What about that slut?”

“Where did she go?” said Ella, looking around, but she was gone.

“You believe me right? I didn’t know, I swear!” I said.

“Calm down, Liam!” said Ella, “We believe you, the disgusted look on your face was more than enough proof that you didn’t know!”

“I’m gonna kill the slut!” said Abby, walking quickly through the crowd.

We followed her quickly, and then, saw her, holding Ginger by the hair, and screaming at her. 

“What did you do?!” Abby screamed at Ginger, pulling her hair back.

“I didn’t do anything!” said Ginger, and Abby slapped her drunkenly across the face. Ella tried to pull Abby off her, but it didn’t help. A crowd of people watched as Abby drunkenly hit Ginger.

“You're such a slut...” slurred Abby, and she walked away as though nothing had happened.

“Don’t worry Liam,” said Ella, “We believe you, we’ll help you get her back!”

I felt relieved. At least I had them on my side. But right now, I needed to get to Lina. I ran out of the club, but she was gone. I looked and saw the boys, Ella and Abby had followed me out the door. Ella and Niall hadn’t drunk much, so they helped the rest get into the taxi and back to Abby’s house. On the way home, I tried calling Lina. The phone rang before disconnecting. I tried again and again, until it just started going to voicemail. I groaned.