Chapter Five - DNM's and The Mall

Hello hello my amazing people!

Hoping you like this chapter, see you at the end!

*

Recap ; 

“I’ll share!” said Ella, glancing over at Niall, who instantly caught on and agreed. Lina and Abby looked over to Ella and winked, and Abby mouthed to her, ‘Get in there!’

They all said good night and moved off to sleep. Ella and Niall went into one of the rooms and Niall said to her, “Can I ask you something?”

Chapter 5 - DNMs and The Mall 

Ella’s POV ;

I looked at Niall in a confused way. “Uhmm yes?”

I had no idea what he wanted to ask me. I mean, was it bad? Did he not feel the same way about me? What if he only kissed me because it was in the moment? I started to breathe faster, my heart racing, but I calmed myself down.

He was looking down at his feet, before he looked straight into my eyes and asked, “How much do you like me Ella?”

“I really really like you Niall,” I answered without hesitation. I knew it was the right answer. I realised last night that I really did like him, and I didn’t want anyone else.

Niall looked relieved at this answer, before he asked, “So, are we like a thing or...” he trailed off uncertainly. 

“That depends,” I answered, “Are you asking me out?”

“Would you like that?” he asked.

“Yes,” I answered, again without hesitation. He walked over and held me close. I looked up into his eyes, glanced at his lips, then back into his eyes again. He leant down towards me, I closed my eyes and kissed him. We started off slowly, but I responded with excitement. He licked my lower lip, and I opened my mouth to let him in. 

At that point, the thought that ran through my mind was: Oh my God, I am hooking up with Niall!

We broke apart, looking into each others eyes. Then I said, “We should probably sleep now...”

Niall agreed, and we went to bed, hugging like an old married couple. It was cute, and I loved it. I was really looking forward to our date.

 *

Abby’s POV ; 

I was getting ready for bed in the room with Lina. We sat up under the covers, I lit a torch and she grabbed the bowl of chocolate and I said to her “You need to tell me something.”

I always knew when she needed to either talk to me or tell me something. This was one of those times. Lina looked down and sighed before saying, “Yeah...” I waited for her to say more, but she didn’t, so I said, “It's about Liam right?”

She looked up at me, slightly shocked like she always does when I know exactly what’s wrong. I just looked at her, waiting for her to continue. She took a deep breath, she couldn’t hide anything from me.

“Okay, yes. It’s Liam.”

“You like him.” I said, knowing it was true. I saw the way she looked at him. It was too obvious.

“That obvious?” she asked, smiling because she knew it was.

“For me it was...” I said, laughing, “So what are you going to do about it?”