Painted

Monday, October 19

San Diego

South California Academy

(3:30 p.m.)

Darien was waiting for Jasmine outside the dance studio after school,

"now that's something I'll consider creepy" Mary whispered to Jasmine

"Mary!" Jasmine gasped

"I mean if it was a complete and total loser" Mary defended herself while rolling her eyes.

"Whatever, I'll see you later" Jasmine said walking towards Darien.

"Hey," she said as she reached him, "I thought we were meeting up"

"Yeah" Darien scratched the back of his head, he did that every time he didn't know how to explain something, "I just... have to be somewhere at five"

"Ok" Jasmine said, "let's get out of here". Darien smiled as he threw his arm around her shoulder and led her to his car.

Monday, October 19

San Diego

Park

(4:15 p.m.)

Jasmine laid down in her belly, her hand under her chin in a thoughtful expression and her feet on the air.

"are you almost done?" Jasmine sighed, she didn't want to tell him but laying down in the grass for longer than five minutes was not her idea of fun.

"don't move Jazz" Darien said. After what seemed like hours Darien smiled, "all done". Jasmine sat up, tucking her legs under her. She looked down to see if she had any grass satins on her, she didn't.

"let me see it" Jasmine order not caring if she sounded desperate. Darien turned the portrait around and showed it to her.

"wow", Jasmine said after a while, "my eyes look greener than the grass... I think I look beautiful"

"I know, and I didn't even paint your eyes greener" Darien extended his hand out to Jasmine which she took, "you want me to take you home?"

"nah" Jasmine wiped off any dirt in her skirt with her hands, "Paul's been waiting"

"ok" Darien nodded, "see you tomorrow"

"sure" They gave each other a hug before jasmine left to get inside Paul's car.

--------------

Ok, so this is really short but it's kinda important for the second part of this story :).

I hope people actually like my story..... Even if it might get a bit twisted.