arrival to New York

Friday, October 16

San Diego, California

Airport

(9:30 a.m.)

It was obvious that Jasmine was annoyed about the paparazzi. Luckily Paul, and three other security guards were there or else she could've been completely surrounded. They weren't asking questions they were just taking pictures. Jasmine tried to smile and pose a few times. Five minutes later they were out of sight.

"wow you sure got the press under control" Nick said sounding surprised.

"we made an agreement with the press" Jasmine said softly, 'we' meaning the Legacy.

Friday, October 16

Somewhere in the air

Private Airplane

(11:15 a.m.)

Jasmine and Nick were in the airplane's Jacuzzi drinking Margaritas.

"were are we meeting Kevin?" Jasmine asked

"his hotel room"

"I hope I don't see no pests" Jasmine said wrinkling her nose. She stood up wrapping a towel around her two piece bikini.

"I'll see you in a while" she said heading towards the back.

"Paul, when do we land?" Jasmine asked sitting next to him. She wore dark jeans and a coat that went down to her knees but outlined her body. Paul was Asian and he was always serious. Well, most of the time.

"we're planning to land on top of the hotel in an hour. We called the owner and he granted permission" Paul replied, " landing on the hotel will save us a lot of time" he added with a grin.

"really? Wow, you're great Paul" Jasmine said smiling.

Friday, October 16

New York

Kevin's Hotel room

(12:53 a.m.)

"What?!" Jasmine screamed, "they emptied out my apartment?!"

"I'm sorry" Kevin said. He had his long shoulder-length hair pulled up in a small ponytail

"what happened to my stuff?" Jasmine looked horrified.

"your father had his servants take everything to Manhattan".

Jasmine whipped out her phone and speed-dialed her dad

"Dad" Jasmine said when he answered, "why did you do it?"

"you know exactly what I'm talking about" She said angrily, "I inverted a lot of my money on it, how could you do this to me?"

"if you want me to calm down then at least give me an explanation"

"that's stupid... I'm not drunk... Dad if you want to see me more often go visit me, I don't have the time to come here whenever you want... No! I'm staying in San Diego... Dad, I am no longer a little girl... then stop treating me like one"

"Dad! No, don't hang up on me... Dad! Da~ad!" Frustrated she threw her cell to the floor. With an angry sight she looked up. Kevin was staring at her but both Paul and Nick were looking away.

"I'll be back" She muttered grabbing her purse. She turned around and stared at Paul, "don't you dare follow me".

Friday, October 16

New York

Ray Leigh's house

(1:50 p.m.)

Jasmine knocked at the door of the two-story mansion

"hi" She said when the servant opened the door, "is Ray Leigh in?"

"yes she is ma'am" She said, "she's up in her room"

"Thank you" Jasmine said walking towards the steps.

Ray Leigh opened her bedroom door.

"oh, it's you" She said not sounding surprised, "come on in, I thought you were Theresa or someone else". Ray Leigh was hot. She looked like Paris Hilton's twin except her hair was black and she had double Ds.

""Hi Ray" Jasmine said walking in, "I'm fine Thank you" she added sarcastically. She locked the door behind her.

"Sorry" Ray walked towards her bed. Jasmine noticed the girl wore nothing but a see-thru black night dress "I just came back from recording a movie and I'm about to start another one so, I'm a bit off with the etiquette and shit" She threw herself to her bed, "so, what brings you here?"

"I'm in need of a good time" Jasmine looked away from Ray's body

"at this time of the day?" Ray grinned and sat up.

"don't judge me" Jasmine said drawing the curtain closed. Ray Leigh stared at her and laughed,

"ok" She said, "actually I have some x on me"

"hmmm" Jasmine pretended to think about it, "why not?"

"ok, we'll take some and then we'll go to this really cool club that is opened 24/7; no rules, people actually have sex in there"

"the only girl I have sex with is you"

Jasmine wasn't lesbo, but she liked to have fun. Walking towards the bed she dropped her coat.

" it's the only one opened, but they charge a lot of money" Ray got out of her bed and walked to her dresser

"are you serious?" Jasmine scoffed, "let's go" she took a cigarette out and light it up

"First the x" Ray said putting on a dress, "'cuz if we don't take it you'll be disgusted by everything you see in there"

"oh, please spare me" Jasmine said sarcastically. She took a drag

"oh, and I wont judge you if you get in an orgy" Ray teased

"eww, thrust me I wont"

"cool".

Jasmine wanted cock and she wouldn't mind sharing with her dirty little friend.

Friday, October 16

New York

Kevin's Hotel room

(3:00 a.m.)

Jasmine knocked at Kevin's hotel room door.

"Hey" she said as he opened it

"where have you been?" Kevin asked letting her in. he looked angry, "you should've at least called"

"Wasn't Paul coming after me?"

"You told him not to follow you and he followed orders" he looked down at her, "are you drunk? You reek of alcohol"

"I'm not drunk" Jasmine said. she sat down in the couch and stared at the wall, "I don't feel drunk". Kevin turned to look at her and stared. Jasmine sat in the couch, asleep.

He didn't want to tell tell her out of embarrassment but she smelled like alcohol, drugs, and sex.

Saturday, October 17

Washington D.C.

King Residence

(8:59 a.m.)

"What are you saying Heath?" Gale asked. He sat down in his desk. Heath stood in front of him

"I want you to postpone the wedding with me and Jasmine"

"but why? Is jasmine not good enough for you?" He stood up, "I didn't pick you because she'll be good enough for you, as a matter of fact she's too good for you"

"No" Heath said, "I mean she's too young for me. Can we wait until she turns 21?"

"sure I guess that isn't so bad" Gale shrugged

"thank you" Heath said, "but why exactly did you pick me?"

"I didn't pick you" Gale said pouring himself some wine, "fate did".

Heath rolled his eyes, oh yea... Fate did.