Frustration

Saturday, October 31

San Diego

Soriano residence

(7:30 a.m.)

"So the whole reason I'm packing a suitcase and coming here so early in the morning is so that I can go to New York with you?" Tinsley whined hugging Jasmine's pillow, "I'm sleepy you psycho!!!"

"you can sleep on the plane" Jasmine said while brushing her hair, "besides I want you to meet my fiancé"

Tinsley sighted and stood up,

"alright, fine.... But I'm borrowing your clothes"

"sure, whatever" Jasmine muttered as she looked at Tinsley thru the mirror.

Saturday, October 31

New York

Jazzly Residence; office

(2:55 p.m.)

"Jasmine, i wasn't expecting to see you until late tonight" Mike said walking inside.

Marshall sat in the desk chair with Jasmine standing on his left side. Tinsley sat in a chair in front of the desk, Mr. Waters sat in the couch and Paul stood by the window.

"hey Tinsley, nice to see you" Mike said as he leaned down to hug her. He then went over to Jasmine and hugged his sister.

"where's Jake?" Jasmine asked him giving him a quick peck on his cheek.

"uh... I think at a photo shoot, anyways what are you doing here like twelve hours early?"

"I needed to take off the barbies off the shelves" Jasmine joked with a wink

"I can't believe it, my little sister growing up" Mike grinned.

Jasmine smiled,

"actually, Gale called, he moved the date.., he said that I had to wait till I turn 21"

"are you sure?" Mike frowned, "don't thrust him, he'll change his mind again"

"please don't kill my mood" Jasmine said, "it's five more years of freedom that you don't have Mr. Getting-married-in-a-year". Mike laughed.

"lucky you, I'm getting married in two" Tisnley said, " and I haven't even met him"

" oh, that's right" Jasmine gasped, " you never told me who, Tin"

" the second son of the dictator in Czechoslovakia.... Yansk"

"Yansk? Is that even a name?" Jasmine frowned

"don't be rude Jazz" Mr. Waters said. Jasmine rolled her eyes.

"have you googled him?" Mike asked

"no" Tinsley smiled sheepishly

"pfft. Why?" Jasmine laughed at her

"what if he's ugly?"

"who cares? At least he's a prince, unlike me..."

"I think Spencer is hot and you should consider yourself lucky" Tinsley interrupted

"I think he should consider himself lucky" Jasmine snapped

"Jasmine" Marshall said in a serious tone, "this is not the time nor the place"

"I wasn't fighting"

"I'm sorry Jazz" Tinsley said looking embarrassed, " I got caught up in the moment"

"it happens" Jasmine shrugged and walked out of the office.

"Jasmine".

Jasmine turned around and saw Kevin walking towards her, " what the hell happened in there?"

"it was nothing, I'm just a bit frustrated" Jasmine have him a tight smile, " I'm going to go rest a bit before anyone arrives". She turned around and headed towards the stairs. She checked her phone for the time and noticed that there was a message.

To: Jazz

From: unknown

Whatever happens don't screw him, or I'll screw you.

Jasmine quickly deleted the message.

What the hell?