backstabbing friend

Saturday, October 31

San Diego

Mall

(1:30 p.m.)

Alexiandra and the other four girls sat in the courtroom eating Chinese food.

"is anyone going to Christian's Halloween party?" Alexiandria asked

"i am" Elle said twirling her finger around her hair, "with Greg".

"actually," D'vonni smiled, "Greg, isn't going to be able to go because our whole family is going to New York"

"Greg never told me!" Elle shrieked

"shush" Mary said half covering her face, "people are staring"

"chill Elle" Alexiandra muttered, "he probably forgot to mention it"

"I'm not going" Jessica said changing the conversation, "i have a big gig next weekend and i want to stay fresh"

"I'll be there" Mary said with a grin

"i guess I'll still go" Elle muttered, "you Alex?"

"No" Alexiandra grinned, "Jesse and i have plans"

"Lucky you" D'vonni said before standing up, "i have to go to the restroom, be right back"

"take your time sweetie" Elle said with a small wave

" you're an ass Elle" Alexiandra said after D'vonni was out of sight, " stop being a bitch"

"i can't help that she's soooo naïve"

"you are a bitch" Jessica scoffed, "you're cheating on Greg"

"nobody know, ok? and if you guys keep quiet nobody will know" Elle said annoyed.

"well, who is it?" Mary asked, "cuz i know it isn't Ted. he denied"

"not who is, it's who are"

"that's disgusting Elle" Mary grimaced, "isn't Greg enough for you?"

"he hasn't given me any in three months, and i think Jasmine is behind it, that's why one of the guys is Manuel"

"Oh My God, Ewww" Alexiandea said standing up

"you're a slut" Mary said calmly. Alexiandra sat back down.

"he wasn't getting any from her either" Elle said defensively.

"how long have you and him..." Jessica couldn't finish her sentence

"bout a year and a half" Elle said calmly

" does Jasmine know?"

"well if she did she sure as hell isn't doing anything about it" Elle snapped.

"i wouldn't be too sure" Mary said angrily, " she attacks when you least expect it" she stood up, "I'm leaving. bye Akex, Jess. tell D'vonni i had to go"

"i don't approve of what you're doing" Jessica said, "Jasmine is my friend and she might be mean and a bit whatever but she's never backstabbed me" she stood up, "I'm going for Dee. Bye Alex"

"well that was nice" Alexiandra said sarcastically taking a sip out of her drink, "i would kick you out of the group, but we need a bit of drama to spice things up" she smiled as she stood up, " see you later Elle".

Saturday, October 31

San Diego

Bernal Residence

(2:28 p.m.)

"Greg do you have your suitcase ready?" Bella shouted from the bottom of the stairs.

"mom, I've been ready" Greg shouted back from the balcony

" where's D'vonni?" Bells muttered walking towards the kitchen, "that girl is going to be the end of me"

"hey babe" John said with a grin. the fridge door half way open and he looked at her as if he just got caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

"what are you doing here? i thought you were giving instructions to the butler"

"I'll do that right now" John laughed while closing the door, "oh, babe, before i forget. D'vonni called, she's on her way"

"good, you know how i feel about punctuality, i want to get there before the Soriano's so we could get better seats"

" in a plane?" John rolled his eyes and walked out of the kitchen.

Saturday, October 31

New York

Jazzly residence

(5:15 p.m.)

"may i come in?" Claudine asked knocking at the opened door

"sure" Jasmine told the maid. Claudine had dirty blonde hair that she always kept up as a ponytail, she has brown eyes and straight white teeth. Jasmine sat in her bed as Claudine walked in with a chihuahua.

"they brought her just a while ago, told me to bring her up to you right away"

"thank you" Jasmine stood up and grabbed the small dog, "they didn't bring in the husky, did they?"

"no ma'am, this is all they gave me"

"ok, thank you". the husky was her dog, Hunter. Claudine smiled and left the room.

"Jazz" Tinsley walked in as the maid walked out, "this house is awesome, do the employees know you're not allowed in?"

"I'm allowed in this one.the one that I'm not allowed in is the one in DC" Jasmine said

"oh, cute doggie"

"her name's Pixie" Jasmine smiled, "she's just an accessory"

"nice"

"where's Mike?"

"a girl named Adrielle showed up and took him away"

"oh, yeah, you probably don't want to bother them" Jasmine said standing up, "C'mon lets go for a swim, there's an indoor pool". Tinsley grinned and followed after her.

Saturday, October 31

San Diego

Soriano residence

(2:45 p.m.)

"Cody we're leaving a already!" Karen screamed

"I'm here. I'm here" Code said running into the foyer.

"good, lets go" Karen said, "Nick's waiting in the cab"