"there's something about Mary"

Saturday, October 31

New York

Jazzly Residence
(9:27 p.m.)

            “The adults have locked themselves in the office” Jake said walking inside the game room were everyone else was at, “Jasmine can I have a word with you?”. Jasmine stood up from where she sat with Tinsley and D’vonni.

“What’s up?” She asked as she got closer to him

“I thought you were going to bring Mary” Jake whispered as he pulled her out of the room

“you never kept your end of the deal” Jasmine said, “besides Mary has school”

“I got busy”

“why don’t you ever visit?”

“because my job has me going from New York, to Paris, to Milan” Jake said with an eye roll, “or other places away from California”

“whatever” Jasmine said walking back inside the living room. She sat down between Cody and Greg who were playing ’assassins’ creed’

“hey, guys” She said, “mind if I sit here?”

“not at all” Cody said with a grin, “are you comfortable tough?”

“if I wasn’t I could’ve told ya to scoot”

“you can sit on my lap” Cody joked

“shut up” Jasmine said with a small laugh. She looked at the girls who were in deep conversation with Jake, “if you beat that level I’ll kiss you” she said jokingly

“aww, don’t get my hopes up” Cody joked back, “you’ll kiss my cheek”

“unless Jessica doesn’t mind…” Jasmine said laughing.

“Cody do you mind playing by yourself?” Greg asked, “I have to talk to Jazz”

“not at all” Cody said

Saturday, October 31

New York

Jazzly Residence

(9:51 p.m.)  

            “This is our inside garden” Jasmine said opening the crystal double doors, “we’ll have privacy here”

“cool, anyways, I’ve been thinking about breaking up with Elle” Cody said walking in after her, “I don’t know how to do it and I’m afraid she might blow up in front of people and embarrass me”

“well, I guess breaking up with someone is very hard” Jasmine said, “you should put her on the spot and then break up with her so it would look like its her fault or you could be blunt about it and hope she doesn’t cry”

“it’s just that Elle has a really bad temper” Greg said, “I’m surprised I stayed with her for this long”

“Greg you can break up with her” Jasmine said with a smile, “because you are every girl’s dream guy and if she doesn’t appreciate it, then she doesn’t deserve you”

“wow, you’re really encouraging” Greg said with a nervous laugh, “hey I also wanted to say that I hope things aren’t awkward between us… after the kiss I mean”

“don’t be silly” Jasmine said, “we both enjoyed it, it wasn’t forced. But I think we need to go back” Jasmine said walking back towards the entrance

“yeah, let’s go” Greg muttered

“by the way” Jasmine said walking out of the garden, “I have some music notes in my room back in Cali. Can you have Nick look thru it? And then give me a feed back?”

“you guys are solos and I find you talking about music?” Jake said walking towards them, “talk about pathetic” He added with a laugh.

“oh, zip it, Jake” Jasmine said, “what do you want?”

“they’re waiting for us in the living room” Jake said looking amused, “Greg can u go on ahead of us? I have to talk to my sister”

“sure” Greg said leaving

“ok, so what do you want to know now?” Jasmine asked Jake, “because if this is to question me about Mary then I’m going to start thinking you love the girl”

“hey, she’s hot” Jake said with a shrug, “but no, actually I wanted to tell you that even if Heath seems sweet or whatever, don’t have sex with him, not yet anyways”

“don’t be disgusting” Jasmine said, “I can barely stand the guy, besides, why do you care?”

“because I’m your brother” Jake said, “and I don’t want you to be an easy to get type of girl”

“I wont” Jasmine promised

“anyways, what type of girl is Mary?”

“ha! Thought you’ll never ask” Jasmine said with a laugh, “She’s a nice girl… ok not too nice, she’s a bit mean, rude, she could be so hard-hearted though…I don’t think you could handle her” She grinned, turned around and headed towards the living room.

Saturday, October 31

New York

Jazzly Residence

(10:17 p.m.)

            “Jasmine” Marshall said as she entered, “sit honey”. Jasmine looked around and took a seat next to Cody.

“what’s going on?” She whispered

“they’re talking about life and joking about it”

“how fun” Jasmine said dryly. She sat up straight when Jake sat down next to her. She didn’t know why but something always told her to be cautious around Jake. She ignored the feeling though because Jake had never done anything wrong for her to doubt him.