Saturday Night in San Diego

Saturday, October 31

San Diego, Cali.

Christian’s Party

(8:15 p.m.)

            Elle walked inside Christian’s house feeling a rush of hot air hitting her face.

“hey, you made it!” a happily drunk Mary said. She was dressed as a slutty nurse and had a beer in one hand.

“hi, where’s everybody at?” Elle asked

“well as you can see… the living room is for hooking up. Upstairs there’s the beds… you know what that’s for” She winked as she laughed, “outside we have the Jacuzzi, dancing and games” She grabbed Elle’s arm, “c’mon Ted is doing a keg stand. You don’t want to miss it” She added as she dragged Elle outside. They passed derrick and a bunch of other people who were at the bobbing apples.

“Cop’s here” Mary joked as she slapped Elle’s back. Elle laughed at Mary’s lame attempt of a joke.

“Cute cop costume” Christian told Elle, “you’re here on time, Ted’s about to do a keg stand”

“cool” Elle said. She looked at Ted and smiled. With brown hair and black eyes, he was totally cute and a baseball player.

“Ok! Let’s do it!” Bruce yelled he was a blond blue-eyed buff guy and a soccer player. Ted took a deep breath before doing the stand. 

“Woohoo! Yeah!” The guys yelled and the girls cheered.

“How Long?! How Long?!” Dimmitri screamed

“ten seconds” Elle giggled as Ted rose up

“I can top that” a drunk Manuel said

“No Manuel, you’re too drunk” Megan said placing her arm on Manuel’s shoulder and sliding closer to him. Her body pressing his as he slid her arm around her waist. Elle felt a pang of jealousy but swallowed it down with the beer that Mary had given her.

Saturday, October 31

San Diego, Cali

Alexiandra’s house

(8:30 p.m.) 

            “Baby what movie do you want to see?” Alexiandra asked as she sat down next to Jesse

“I just want to watch you all night baby” Jesse said kissing Alexiandra’s shoulder

“wow, Jesse that was so cheesy” Alexiandra said laughing, “seriously? I’m in the mood for horror”

“you just want me to hold you” Jesse said as he kissed Alexiandra gently, “and you called me cheesy” He added with a small smile before taking her mouth into a long kiss.