Unexpected visitor

Monday, October 19

San Diego

Soriano Residence

(5:09 p.m.)

Jasmine's eyes widened in surprise when she saw a limousine in front of Cody's house.

"Whose' that?" She asked Paul, "never mind" She added when she saw the Texas flag in the left side of the limo.

"what is she doing here?" She asked herself out loud while getting out of the car

"surprised?" Paul asked with a chuckle

"not at all" Jasmine stood up straight, "this is so like her, to appear where she's least wanted"

"Now miss Jasmine don't be mean" Paul said stepping up besides her.

As soon as Jasmine walked inside she heard the tinkling laughter of a girl. Jasmine followed the laughter inside the living room and there sat a tall skinny girl that had her silky black hair up in a bun. She was wearing a tight black dress with a white belt and black high heels.

"Tinsley?" Jasmine asked a bit surprised. The girl looked up and smiled. It was her, but Tinsley was no longer the glasses, fat and braces wearing freak. She also looked like she lost 20 pounds. Ok maybe more, but seriously? The girl in front of her looked like a frikin model!

"Jasmine!" Tinsely said standing up, "look at you! you've gotten taller" She hugged Jasmine.

What hell does she think she is? My grandma? Jasmine thought as she hugged Tinsley back feeling a bit awkward.

"hey" she said after a while pulling away.

"Jasmine you would never guess why I'm here" Tinsley said excitedly.

"you're right I would never" Jasmine said finally noticing Cody sitting on the couch. And she didn't care.

"where mom and dad?" she asked Cody

"they went out" he shrugged. Jasmine sighted and continued to her room

"aren't you at least curious?" Tinsley asked impatiently. She frowned at her cousin's retreating back

"I guess" Jasmine turned around and faced her, "what are you doing here?"

"I came to live here" Tinsley grinned

"huh?" Jasmine stared at her.

"well for a few days, just until I buy a house"

"cool". Yeah, not cool at all, jasmine thought.

"Jasmine I know you don't like me much... but I was hoping we should get closer, as family"

"I like you... enough" Jasmine said, "I just need to rest right now" She smiled, "see you later"

"ok" Tinsley grinned.

Monday, October 19

San Diego

Soriano Residence

(5:15 p.m.)

Tinsley turned to Cody after Jasmine left.

"she looks tired" she said softly sitting down next to him

"you and I are the only ones that have noticed" Cody replied.

"you still like her?" Tinsley asked softly.

"what?" Cody turned red, "no, I mean that was a really long time ago"

"hmmm," Tinsley sighted and rested her face against her knuckles.

Tinsley Worthington was from San Antonio, Texas. Her Mother was Marshall's sister. Since she was an only child she was a bit conceited and did anything to please the adults. That was the only reason Jasmine didn't quite like her.

Over the years her baby fat... Which she always knew Jasmine hated, went away and now she was smoking hot!

Tinsley was also in the legacy.

In a few years she would get engaged with a total (hopefully hot) stranger and she just wanted to look good for him.