And her prom date is.....?

Tuesday, October 20

San Diego

South California Academy

(7:50 a.m.)

First period was boring for Jasmine. They were doing a color project with beakers. Jasmine let Jessica do all the work since she seemed to be enjoying it. She also copied out of D'vonni's paper.

After the class Jasmine was glad nobody told her to wait up and headed to her second class.

When she walked inside the class she saw Landon and some other guy throwing spitballs at the ceiling. Wrinkling her nose in disgust she sat down.

"hey" Justin said taking off his sunglasses. Jasmine stared at him for a while and then smiled, (she may or may not have been checking him out)

"hi"

"you have a date for Friday night?" he asked his voice oozed with confidence

"you don't really want to go with me do you?" She asked leaning towards him and dropping her voice to a whisper

"just for the entrance" he whispered back winking at her

"I thought so" She straightened up

"so do you?" he grinned at her

"of course" Jasmine grinned back

"I knew you'll understand" Justin said winking at her once again. Hot!!!

Tuesday, October 20

San Diego

South California Academy

(9:18 a.m.)

Manuel grabbed Jasmine's arm as they were getting out of second period.

"walk with me" he told her brushing his lips against her ear. Jasmine stiffed for a while before relaxing. She started to walk when she realized Manuel had been kinda dragging her.

"what do you want Manny?" Jasmine asked faking sweetness

"go to the dance with me"

"i'm, sorry I cant, I'm going with Justin" Jasmine said

"well, meet me there". Manuel was persistent. Damn him.

"Manuel when are you going to stop bothering me?" She asked as she stopped walking. She turned to face him.

"when are we getting back together?" he pulled her towards him. Closing the gap between them.

"we cant" Jasmine said looking up at him

"yes we can. don't ruin what we worked so hard on baby" he whispered to her, "we're good for each other"

"I'm going to class" Jasmine said pulling away. They weren't good for each other. Manuel was just another good fuck.

Tuesday,

October 20

San Diego

South California Academy

(9:20 a.m.)

Alexiandra got a paper out of the hat and opened it.

"No!" She yelled giving the paper back to the teacher as if it was the plague.

"Manuel" The teacher read, "interesting".

Pouting Alexiandra grabbed a doll.

"Here" She told Manuel placing the doll in his desk, "she wants her dad to carry her"

"I wanted a boy!" Manuel protested

"you get what you get, that's how nature works"

"how the hell does Jesse put up with you?" Manuel grumbled

"I heard that" Alexiandra said

"Jasmine" the teacher called.

After walking to the front Jasmine took a paper out of the hat.

"Dimmitri" She said bored. Grabbing a boy doll she walked towards her desk, sat down and pulled out her script to read.

"you're gonna have the kid there all day?" Dimmitri asked glancing at the doll who laid in the desk.

Jasmine looked up from the script.

"do you mind taking care of him for me? I have to memorize this" She made a puppy face

"Sure" Dimmitri grinned, "whatever you want"

"thank you" Jasmine said looking back down.

After a while she looked back up and saw Dimmitri sitting next to her and staring.

"take a picture 'mitri" She said with a smile

"I like the real thing better" Dimmitri smiled back

"ha ha, anyways I heard you and Christian were really something Friday night"

"what? No" he said quickly

"have you thought of ever getting with her?"

"no, I don't really care for her"

"uh-hu. You should talk to her" Jasmine said.

Dimmitri didn't question her and Jasmine was glad. She thought of what she just did as a good deed, maybe she should start her new years resolution after all, it was never too late.

----------------------------------------

I know i havent posted in a while and i am really sorry.

its just hard to post when i dont have internet service. but i'm trying to... Well, i hope ppl actually read my story and it would mean a lot if they voted and comment

It doesnt hurt to Vote! so Vote!

lol

comment if its good or bad, dont worry about hurting my feelings i dont have none ;P