trying to make up

This chapter has been edited

-------

Monday, October 19

San Diego

Soriano Residence

(7:09 p.m.)

Jasmine woke up at the sound of her cell phone ringing.

Reaching over her fluffy pillow into her her nightstand she grabbed her phone,

"hullo?" she answered sleepily.

"were you asleep?" the guy in the other line asked

"What do you want Manuel?" Jasmine asked angrily. She turned to the clock; 7:09.

"you said we could talk 'later' Jasmine, "and its been four days late"

"Manuel do you hear yourself? You are the new definition of eager" Jasmine said bitchily. She sat up in her bed crossing her legs.

"can I see you today?" Manuel asked. Jasmine sighted and closed her eyes in frustration. To see or not to see... That Is the question.

"Can you come over?" She replied. There was no way she was getting out of her comfy bed.

"yeah, I'll be there in a few".

Jasmine wrinkled her nose, it took everything she had not to answer with a cruel reply

"ok" she said before ending the call.

Monday, October 19

San Diego

Soriano Residence

(8:00 p.m.)

Manuel ranged the door, after waiting awhile a tall girl answered the door. She had black hair, and dark green eyes. She wore a tight black dress that was too short and revealing.

"hello" She said in a soft voice.

"Hi" Manuel flashed her a sexy smile, "is Jasmine in?"

"She's in her room" She stepped aside, "do you want me to get her?"

"no its ok" he shifted the bouquet of roses from one arm to the other, "I'll go get her myself" he said heading to her room.

Manuel had to knock three times before Jasmine opened the door. He walked in and looked around. Jasmine's room was white. Everything was white except for her bedding and her curtains which were red-violet and her closet door which was a large sliding mirror. Jasmine glanced at the roses and then at Manuel's face.

"what's that?" she asked. Obviously knowing what they were but she still felt like asking.

"They're for you" Manuel said

"I don't want them" Jasmine crossed her arms. She was still mad at him.

"just accept them as an apology then" he said placing them in the small glass table that was in the middle of the room.

"ok. Fine" She uncrossed her arms, "I don't know how that's a real apology but alright"

"I'm sorry for getting jealous over Heath, I know you would never cheat on me"

"that's where you're wrong Manuel" Jasmine said, "I'm a pretty girl. Guys are over me 24/7. I could've cheat on you any time but didn't, because I liked you, a lot"

"you're right, but Jasmine I love you and you know it, cant we at least stay friends?"

"of course" She smiled

"great" Manuel grinned, "no goodbye kiss or break up sex?"

"Get out" Jasmine said angrily, "don't lower me to Elle's level, there's no way I'll be having sex with you, ever"

"lower" Manuel scoffed, "you're a freaking actress, you cant get any lower than that"

"says the son of a lawyer?" Jasmine smirked, "thank you for the flowers, they were lovely but you have to leave"

"Whatever" Manuel said, "you're such a hypocrite, Jazz" he added before getting out of the room.

Jasmine ran to the door and locked it. She let out a shaky breath, felling her eyes begin to prickle she leaned against the door. Hypocrite? He called me a hypocrite? She thought walking to her bed crying and gently laid down, if I have any feelings for you Manuel I wont show it and this is the last time I cry for you. She fell asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow.

------

Not my best work.

But Jasmine is in like with Manuel right now. Just to make that clear.