Night in an asylum

Saturday, October 31

San Diego

Hyatt Hotel

(12:00 a.m.)

"I cant believe the dance is over" Alexiandra said, her arm around Jasmine's shoulder. They were heading towards her car.

"Sure it's the end of the Dance" Jesse said getting Alexiandra away from Jasmine, "But Halloween is just barely starting"

"What are you planning?" Jessica asked looking at Jesse suspiciously

"We're going to the burn down Asylum" Jesse grinned

"What's so fun about that?" Jasmine asked with a frown as she stopped walking. The rest of the group stopped too, "we're wearing heels Albasta"

"I'm not blind Jazzly" Jesse said, "you girls can run home and change"

"oh no, if I go home it'll be real hard to come back out again" Elle said

"I'll lend you some clothes" Jessica offered, "I think I have a few stretchable jeans"

"I am not fat!" Elle snapped

"Hey babe calm down" Greg grabbed both her shoulders, "I'm sure she didn't mean it like that"

"Stop acting like children" Alexiandra snapped, "we can go to my house. Nobody's there and I have plenty of clothes"

Saturday, October 31

San Diego

Asylum

(1:30 a.m.)

The BC girls stood outside the asylum wearing all black.

"Hey you girls are here early" Jesse said walking up behind them.

All girls turned around to see all the guys walking towards them.

"Wow, you guys have matured" Elle said sarcastically, "didn't even tried to scare us"

"We were planning on it" Jesse grinned.

Manuel walked up to where Jasmine was standing. "Hey Jazz" He said with a grin

"Hey" Jasmine smiled at him

"you cold?" Manuel asked looking concerned. It was a windy night but it didn't compare to New York's Weather

"No" Jasmine took a step back. Her black adidas' pants brushing against Darien's leg. "Sorry" She looked up to see his face, "Darien" Clearing her throat she turned around and headed to join the girls.

Saturday, October 31

San Diego

Asylum

(1:50 a.m.)

After finding a not so obvious entrance they all went in through a small window by the ground.

"We need a someone down there to help us down" Jasmine said looking at Jesse who was too busy hooking up with Alexiandra, "how long do you plan on keeping us out here?"

"We're going" he said annoyed pulling away from Alexiandra, "don't tell me you're too scare to go down there by yourself"

"As if" Jasmine scoffed. She turned around to see a few guys already making their way down. When her turn came she swung her feet in and threw herself down. Her hips landing in someone's waiting hands.

"I thought you were avoiding me" Derrick said when Jasmine turned around to yell at him for touching her but when she saw who it was she grinned.

"why would you think that?" Jasmine asked