Adrielle (her true face)

Thursday, October 15

London, England

'The Prom Queen' Premiere

(7:00 p.m.)

Adrielle smiled as she posed for the cameras in her red tight velvet dress.

"How does it feel to play Serena when all your other roles have been completely opposite?" a reporter asked

"well, I feel like I entered another level and matured with this character. Doing something I've never done really makes me go up a level in the movie industry" Adrielle replied with a huge grin

"Do you feel like you and your character have similar emotions?"

"no, I don't think so... we're so different I was surprised I could play her" The reporter turned to the actor Chris Phillips who was standing next to the main character

"Chris. How does it feel to have a very jealous over protected girlfriend?"

"Scary" Chris laughed, "working with Adrielle was great but when she got into character it was really scary". They interviewed the other the other members and the paparazzi kept on taking pictures followed by more interviews from different reporters and the autographs.

Friday, October 16

London, England

John's car

(12:00 p.m.)

"that was the most tiring premiere ever" Adrielle told John, her manager, when she got in his car, "I just want to take this dress off". Her dirty blonde hair was down in twirling curls.

"well, Alice if you want I could drive you back to the hotel" John said. He gazed at Adrielle as they stopped on a red light. He had black hair and black eyes.

"are you crazy?" Adrielle said, "I need to talk to him" Him, meaning an old friend.

"do you know where it is?"

"yes" Adrielle nodded, "but I need you to go with me"

"I wouldn't leave you by yourself in a place like that" John said, "just tell me where it is"

"It's on the outskirts of London. You cant miss it it's a stone castle, but you'll have to wait for me outside"

"that's fine".

Friday, October 16

London, England

Michael's castle

(7:00 p.m.)

Adrielle walked out of the car. John followed after her "I'm here to see Michael Carmichael" She told the guards, "tell him Alice Keith requests to see him" The guard nodded and led her inside after indicating that John had to wait outside. When she got inside another guard led them to the living room.

"Michael!" Adrielle said walking in with a smile, "long time, huh?" Michael who was sitting in the couch with four girls in bikini smiled at her,

"Hey Alice, what brings you here?" he stood up, "don't tell me you want to buy a girl from me"

"Please... I don't care about your stupid girls" Alice said, "I'm here for business". Her gaze turned to the half naked girls as she slowly traced their bodies.

"right" Michael said, "how much do you want? Sixteen million? Thirty million?" he was now standing directly in front of her

"don't joke" Alice turned serious, "sixty million"

"sixty million?" Michael asked, "why so much?"

"let's just say I have my eyes on something"

"you know what sixty million will cost you?" Michael said with a grin

"Michael don't be disgusting" Adrielle grinned as she reached out and grabbed his dick from his swimming trunks. She squished him lightly as she pulled herself closer to him.

"how's your father?" Michael asked with a groan

"Alive and healthy" she processed with running her hands up and down his shaft.

"Adrielle your going to dry me off of my money" he moaned as Adrielle started pumping him her long nails grazing his skin on the process.

"my money?" Adrielle said, "this whores belong to me... to us" she let him go, disgusted and wiped her hands on her dress.

"ok. Ok, you're right" he grabbed his phone and dialed something, "sixty million cash" he said into it. After putting down the phone he walked up to Adrielle and grabbed her chin, "look we're both sinners and we're both going to hell, so we might as well"

"yeah, we're both sinners" Adrielle said taking a step back, "but I'm not going to hell"

"sir" a guard sad walking in with a suitcase.

"thank you Chris" Michael said taking the suitcase away from him. He turned to Adrielle, "will I see you again?"

"of course" Alice said grabbing the case, "you might want to put that away" she nodded to his erected dick and smiled

"janey" Manuel called to one of his whores who immediately walked up to him, got on her knees and started sucking him.

Adrielle licked her lips. Feeling her stomach clench with need she walked up to Michael and kissed him.

"later" she whispered against his lips as she walked away.

Friday, October 16

London, England

Hotel

(3:95 p.m.)

Adrielle walked inside the hotel room.

"John I'm sorry I didn't tell you before" Alice said. On the way to the hotel she had explained to John about what that place was all about.

"It's ok Alice" John said unzipping her dress, "I'll always be your manager no matter what".

Alice turned around and smiled. She let her dress fall to the floor revealing her small chest but erect nipples before putting her arms around his neck.

"not only are you my faithful manager" Alice said licking her lips, "but you're also my lover". She looked up at his face to see his reaction.

This was the first time she dared do this even though she's been wanting to since she turned nineteen. She was scared that he might push her away since he was married. Instead he leaned down and kissed her. Still kissing her he gently pushed her to the bed.

Still kissing her he reached down and started massaging Adrielle's chest. A few minutes later they were both naked and going at it like sex crazed maniacs.

------------//////------///////-----

A/N:

I have something to say.

I suck at sex scenes so if someone will like to write it for me that'll be great!

But remember this story is pg 13

So just enough details. Not too juicy ;)