Bonus Chapter One

Like a little segment, not even an actual chapter. I just wanted to write this. TBB blurb at the bottom! :D

Bonus Chapter

Rosalie's POV -

I stared down at the pink and was stuck in a state of nothingness.

Happiness.

I could feel my heart rate increase drastically and I willed myself to keep in any sounds so that Nate wouldn't hear me.

The pink could basically be my favourite new colour if it wasn't already. A banging on the bathroom door startled me and I dropped the pregnancy test hastily.

I let out a strangled cry in fright as Nate yelled at me to hurry up.

"A-almost finished!" I yelled in return.

"Are you okay in there?"

"Fine, Nate." I grumbled.

"You don't sound fine."

"Just leave me alone!"

I could hear chuckling on the other end of the door and I rolled my eyes.

"Someone's pmsing." I could hear the smirk.

Well, he was very off. I wasn't pmsing, but rather hormones already kicking in.

"Just shut up, Nate."

He stayed silent and I thanked God. I needed just a few seconds to think about this. I was pregnant. Preg-nant. Like carrying a child. Bun in the oven.

I was with child.

The rush of thoughts of the idea that I was carrying a child inside of me made my eyes water and I could feel a sob building up in my throat.

Woah, I didn't know that pregnancy brought out the ultimate dramatics.

There was more banging on the door, and in sudden anger, I shoved the pregnancy test into the bin and stomped out of the bathroom.

"What?!" I yelled furiously.

Nate's amused expression turned to concern.

"Have you been crying?"

"No."

"Rose."

"Nate." I mimicked in the same serious tone.

"Why've you been crying?" He frowned. He grasped my face between his hands, rubbing smooth circles on my cheeks.

"I haven't."

"Rose." Again with the serious tone.

I couldn't really tell him now that I was pregnant. I had to do it properly over a nice dinner or something. Light some candles, prepare his favourite meal, all that kind of stuff.

"Nate," I practiced my greatest smile, "I'm fine."

He frowned in suspicion but nodded anyway, letting go of me.

I began walking away as the idea of pregnancy hit me with a full force. I was pregnant with the child of the man that I was deeply and terribly in love with.

He was basically the love of my life and I was so fortunate enough to be pregnant with his child. The little person inside of me was a mixture of myself and Nate...

My gorgeous husband...

"Nate?" I called, turning around.

He was getting ready for a shower and had taken his shirt off and had his shorts slinging on his hips.

"Yeah, babe?"

I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his naked torso. I wanted to cry but I held in the tears. I wanted to tell him but I shut my mouth.

Nate hugged me back and let out a soft chuckle and kissed my temple.

"Is this your way of saying sorry for lying?" He smirked as he smoothed my hair out.

I stood on my toes and pressed my lips softly to his.

"I love you." I smiled.

I wanted to laugh at the drastic change in my moods but I kept it bottled up so Nate wouldn't think that I was insane.

His hands that were sliding around my hips stopped abruptly and he pulled away from me slightly to look at my face.

"F*ck." He swore, his eyes widening.

"What's wro-"

I was interrupted when he smashed his lips to mine, kissing me passionately with everything he had. His hands slid around my waist and into my hair. It wondered back down my back and rested on my stomach.

He pulled away and left a lingering kiss on my forehead.

"You're pregnant." It was a blunt, classic Nate statement.

"Wha-"

"Don't f*ck with me, Rose." He looked so concerned.

I gulped heavily and nodded.

"I'm pregnant." I admitted, my lips contorting into a wide grin.

"You're pregnant." He nodded again kissing me furiously.

He pulled away and pushed me slightly.

"Now f*ck off and let me have a shower. We'll start the baby shopping tomorrow." He was definitely trying not to sound too excited.

I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"I'm going, I'm going." I grumbled, walking back out of the bathroom.

"Oh and Rose?"

I stopped and turned around.

"I love you, babe." He smiled. "And congratulations."

-----------------------------------

Authors Note:

Hi guys! :D so I just needed to write a new chapter. I had to. I miss them so much!

Anyway, as some of you may know, the sequel for STMF is 'That Bad Boy' and will be upload in just a couple of days.

Here is the blurb:

'Sienna Dawson couldn't be any more excited to be moving off to college with her two best friends and golden boyfriend. Close with her mother and best friends with her brother, Sienna seems like her life is perfect.

But it's not.

Add the mix of a bad boy, Liam Turner, and his twin brother, and they wreak havoc in Sienna's life through their constant illegal endeavours. Liam begins to get under Sienna's skin and their misunderstanding leads to something so much more.

Through every banter, laugh, yell, cry and frustration, Liam and Sienna begin to grow closer together and in no time, all that matters is that bad boy.'

Soooo? What do you guys think? Liam doesn't come into the actual story until the third chapter and I'm posting the first two so you guys can read about the actual protagonist.

I'm really excited for this guys! Follow me to keep updated with when you can actually put TBB into your library!

Thanks gals :)

Xoxo,
- A