Chapter Three

Chapter

Rosalie's POV -

I didn't see Nate for the rest of that day. Some people were saying that he skipped the rest of school and others were saying he was sent home. From many of the movies I had seen, I knew that I shouldn't depend on the theories of the student body but I was curious as to find out what had happened anyway.

And I felt guilty; like really, really guilty. I didn't know that my words had such an impact on him and even though he was built to perfection, I had no idea that he was so violent and I made him so angry to the point where he felt the need to beat up his own car - I hoped it was his own car anyway.

I finished the rest of the day with people knowingly talking about me and pointing at me. Apparently I had made the hottest and most popular guy in school crack. Even though I felt guilty, it wasn't entirely my fault. I've had to deal with bullies before and I knew from experience that if you didn't set them right the first time they came around, then they'll bug you for as long as they know you. I hoped to make my stay here in Brooklyn as best as possible and having a jerk with non-stop insults and snarky remarks coming at me wouldn't be the best experience out there.

I changed after I finished from my P.E clothes and collected my bag. I had to pick up my brothers from their school and go home. After my goodbyes with Chloe and Cam, I walked outside of the gates and towards the brothers' school. I arrived in no time and saw them waiting inside the gate like I had asked them.

These boys here were my pride and joy. We led a tough life with no comfort yet they were always smiling and laughing making my life an existence with a ray of sunshine. I'd probably be depressed and suicidal if it weren't for these boys making me so strong.

"Hey rug rats," I teased the boys in greeting as I walked through the gate of their school.

"Rosie!" The twins yelled in unison as they ran to hug me.

I squeezed the life out of them missing their mischief after a few hours already. Jace was walking behind the boys slowly with a content smile.

"Hey, Rose," He greeted me.

I smiled in return as I stood back up after hugging Liam and Mike.

"How was school today?" I asked as we walked back to our new home.

"Well," Liam answered in a cute, mushed up tone, "Everyone here are still idiots that don't know anything about anything. Me and Mike are so much smarter than everyone else but they're all friendly."

I laughed at his comment but remembered to scold him for use of language.

"Liam don't call people idiots and don't use that word either," I couldn't help but smile while still scolding him.

"Oh, hush Rose. I can call anyone I want an idiot and you will never stop me because I am a gorilla." He answered knowingly.

I frowned in confusion and looked at Jace who had an amused expression and just shrugged my way.

"Okay, sorry, you can say whatever you want." I laughed. "So, did you make new friends?" I asked.

"Yeah everyone loved us because we are amazing gorillas!" Mike screamed adorably.

Oh, these guys were going to have huge egos when they grew up.

"How about you Jace? Any knew friends?" I asked, noticing the silence during his presence.

"Oh, I'm with these guys," He smirked smugly. "Everyone loved me. I mean, how could they not love me, have you seen me lately." He pointed to himself and raised his eyebrows.