Bonus Chapter Two

Disclaimer: DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE NOT READ 'THAT BAD BOY'! THIS CHAPTER OCCURS AT THE END OF THE TBB AND CONTAINS SEVERAL SPOILERS SO PLEASE DO NOT RUIN THIS FOR YOURSELF!

Also, this chapter is going to see many characters that you probably don't remember because it's been that long. Please don't panic. I have provided you with a list.

Cam, Chloe and Chris went to high school with Rose and Nate. Cam and Chris married.

Adam was Rose's neighbour and very good friend. Adam and Chloe married.

Brandon and Ashton are Nate's brothers.

Hayden and Melanie are Nate's parents.

Jace, Liam and Mike are Rose's little brothers. Liam and Mike, as in the guys from That Bad Boy.

Now study this list. After you have received 100% on remembering these guys, I give you permission to read.

Now, here we go...

Bonus Chapter Two

Rosalie's POV –

I didn't know how today was going to play out. Whether I'd be a hormonal raging bitch that snapped at every little thing, or if I'd be one of those crying drunks that sobbed about every moment from when they were born up until that specific moment in their life. Or maybe in a twisted turn, today's events wouldn't affect me at all and people would be glancing at me to ensure I wasn't going to throw myself out the window or something.

I had no freaking clue about my emotions and that was what was really scary. I woke up feeling neutral. Yes, there was a massive hole in my heart (that I am blatantly exaggerating about), however I hadn't pissed anyone off just yet. And today hadn't been a sob-fest either.

"How you holding up?" A deep voice asked as I lost my thoughts in the wonders of my mind.

"I'm okay." I replied.

Jace grinned and took a seat next to me.

"You secretly want to dig a hole and cry for fifty years, don't you?"

"Psht, no!"

"Rose..."

"Jace, I'm not that crazy."

He shot me a look, like the very statement was the epitome of a paradox in my life. He shot one eyebrow up, and I grinned at the oh-so coolness of it.

"You know, he's my little brother as well. You could ask how I'm doing."

"You told me last night that you didn't care!"

"I was lying!"

"Why would you lie?!"

"Your stupid husband was there! I couldn't actually say in front of him that I cared. I'd be the joke for the rest of the year."

"Jace, they already make fun of you every year. Admitting that you're sad about Liam would make no difference."

"But I don't actually care about Liam."

"So why are you arguing with me?" I asked exasperatingly.

He grinned as his eyebrows rose.

"It's fun messing with you."

I rolled my eyes at his immaturity.

"You're twenty-eight years old. Can you please get a life?"