Chapter Eight

Chapter 8

Rosalie's POV -

The first feeling overwhelming me when I woke up was aggravation. And annoyance.

I rubbed my eyes, ridiculously thinking that it'd actually hel me wake up properly but of course, it didn't happen. I sat straight up but my head rush was bad so I sunk back into the expensive, springy mattress that was doing too well for my back.

Oh right, I was at the twins house.

After I had seen Nate and the non-decency girl making out at the party, my excited mood had drowned in an ocean of despair. I didn't feel like dancing or laughing for the rest of the night, rather I felt a weird twisted pain in the deep pit of my stomach.

When everyone had finished dancing, I sort of disappeared in my own sorrows, sulking on the kitchen bench. The twins noticed that something was wrong with me however the boys were oblivious towards my mood. The party didn't end until about one thirty and the girls forced me back to their house because they knew I'd do something I'd regret if they let me go home.

I let the girls drag me back to their house and after sending a quick message to Adam that I was going to crash at the girls' house, I quickly changed into a pair of shorts and a loose shirt (if it was even classified as a shirt; it was cut from above the belly button) I was fast asleep.

I slowly extended my back and stretched without really flexing my muscles and carefully sat up on the bed. I shut my eyes tightly and opened them again, my vision not being so blurry anymore.

"Oh, you're awake! Adam called and he said he would pick you up in twenty minutes so come eat breakfast!" I was still too tired to notice which twin was screaming at me.

I grumbled a few incoherent words and dragged myself out of bed.

"Come on, don't be such a grumpy head." Whichever annoying twin was teasing me, I forced a smile and rolled my eyes.

"Shut up, I'm tired in the morning." I murmured.

"Yeah because everyone else is chirpy." She laughed.

I laughed along with her and walked down the never ending stairs that wouldn't seem to stop. Finally, I was standing in the kitchen, breathing in the smell of pancakes, waffles, eggs and... chocolate syrup. A huge smile emerged on my face as I stared at all the food.

"Now look when she smiles." I heard a twin mutter but I was too intoxicated by the smell to notice what she was saying to her other half.

I walked to the bench where there were a few plates, I grabbed one and filled my plate with pancakes and waffles, drowning them in chocolate syrup.

"Rose! Carbs!" Now that I had food in me, I noticed it was Cam who was screaming at me.

"Camilla! Hungry!" I replied, putting a big bite of pancake in my mouth.

The twins laughed at me and I rolled my eyes, taking another big bite, with a huge fake smile because deep down, I was worrying about Nate... Where did this leave us?

***

"But you had fun, right?" Adam asked once again.

I smiled - a genuine one this time. With Adam, it could never really be fake.

"It was fun, even though I saw him with her, it was really cool. My first ever party." I explained.

I told Adam what happened with Nate, from the good to the bad, and he was pretty easy about it all. I mean, if I was to ever talk to another guy about my problems, he would most likely shut me out but Adam was different, he was quite the understanding fellow.