Chapter 16

NiallsP.O.V

After awhile and a lot of crying Ashleys finally fell asleep on mine and the boys' couch. I took her, Sarah, and Nickie to the guest house to get away from everything. No one deserves to be treated like how they have been.

Ashleys head was in my lap as she layed on the couch and I sat. I stroked her hair and rested my head back on the couch.

"You like her don't you?" Liam whispered. I didn't even hear him walk in.

I looked diwn at her then back at him. "I just don't think she deserves what she's getting. I don't like her" I said. My voice a little shaky on the last part. DidIlikeher?

Liam just smiled. "You always said your princess would find you Niall... Don't wreck your shot" He said then left. I couldn't help but smile and look down at her. It was about 3 now. God I hope Harry wasn't doing anything stupid.

**

Ashley slept till 8 and when she finally got up I was asleep my hand in her hair. I didn't move from my spot. I didn't want to even risk waking her.

"Niall?" I heard a small voice ask and I groaned. "Niallll" I groaned and opened my eyes to see Ashley tear stained face and all looking at me.. she looked sad. I hated it.

"Can we do something fun?" She asked me and smirked. Jeeze what does she have in mind. I don't want that. I want to get to know her before we get even clos-

"I want to go to a club" She smiled. "To get my mind off things." She added.

"Yeah. I-Ill take you" I said still a little groggy from my nap. She smiled a try smile. She's still hurting... you could tell. "Go get Louis to drive you back to the house and make sure to tell him not to let anyone talk to you" I said and she nodded getting up and went upstairs. I got my phone and texted Harry.

'You better be back at the house'I sent him. About a minute later I got a text back.

'You know I am ;)' he sent back

He better be. I thought to myself and put my phone back. Ashley left with Louis and I went upstairs getting dressed in jeans and a blue shirt that showed off my biseps. I went and waited for Ashley to get back.

AshleysP.O.V

We drove to the house and got back. I went upstairs and to my room. I just wanted to get drunk and forget everything. I know Sarah and Nickie wouldn't want to go. And I didn't want anyone else there except Niall.. I can trust him.

I got dressed in a black tight dress. Curled my hair. And did my makeup making me look perfect.

Louis drove me back to the house while making small talk.

**Atclub**

I smile as soon as we step in. "I'm drinking" I said and grabbed Nialls hand and dragged him to the bar.

"8 shots" I ordered then looked at Niall.

"Beer" He said and the bartender nodded making the shots and opening the beer bottle giving us our drinks.

I quickly downed four shots letting the liquer burn the back of my throat. I finished off the shots and ordered a beer as Niall starred at me.

"What?" I slered. I wasn't drunk but I was feeling very tipsy. Damn I want Harry right now. Or maybe I want a good makeout session. No no. I want my boyfriend.

I stood up and grabbed Nialls hand. "Come dance with me" I said softly and he shook his head.

"I don't dance so I'll just watch you" He smiled. I smirked. He wanted a show?

I nodded. "Wait till you see this Niall".. Okay.. maybe I was a little drunk.

I went up to the DJ stand and suggest a song. "Please play Addicted by Saving Abel." I smiled. "I want to show a little dance"

T