Chapter 11

**AshleysP.O.V**

"Oh my gosh Ashley" She said and freaked out.

I looked at Harry. "Let her have her mother moment" I whispered and he nodded

"You can't do this. He's your brother. Your dad, his mom. This is so wrong." She freaked out and went rambling on. We both lost interest at like a minute.

"But I knew you guys had something going on" She said and engulfed us both into a tight hug.

He was surprised. I could tell as he hugged back. "So your not mad?" I asked and she just smiled.

"Of course I'm mad but think about it.. This isn't nearly as bad as when you pla-" I covered her mouth with my hand.

"We agreed to never speak of that. And it wasn't bad. It was embarrassing" I squealed and I heard Harry chuckle.

I felt arms incircle around me and pulled me back. "Please continue" Harry laughed restraining me.

"Oh sh-"

"Tell and I'll bite you" I said seriously. It may sound like a lame thing to you but it isn't. I have sharp teeth that the dentist has to file down so I don't cut open my mouth.

She held up her hands. "I'm sorry. I can't tell you" She said and I smiled.

"Why? Its an empty thr-" Harry started

"Do you want me to deminstraight how this biting thing works?" I smirked.

"No no no no you don't Harry" Sarah practically screamed shaking her head. "Even after then dentist her teeth are sharp"

He just .... laughed? Chuckled? I don't know.. It was a weird noise.

"You guys are weird" He said and just pulled my closer so my back was pressed fully to his chest.

"Thank you" Me and Sarah said at the same time then laughed. Harry kissed the side of my head.

"Oh. Sarah... Do you have a boyfriend?" Harry suddenly asked and I smiled at her. She never tried to get a boyfriend.

"No.." She said confused.

"Follow me" He said and grabbed my hand letting me go and lead us downstairs. Jacob was talking to my dad and didn't even notice us.

Harry took us to the car. "Wait!! Nickie!!" Sarah yelled getting out. Nickie was yelling at a squirrel and Sarah pulled her to the car.

"I think Nickie would be perfect for Louis" Harry whispered to me and I nodded my he'd in agreement. its not that I don't like Louis cause I do. I just don't feel anything close to how I feel with Harry. "And I think Josh fancy's Sarah." he smiled and I returned it.

Nickie and Sarah got in the car and Harry drove us to where the boys are staying.

We all got out and went inside..