Chapter 15

AshleysP.O.V

"Do you not know when somethings off limits. No you don't." My dad yelled pointing a finger at me. "Do you have to go and mess up every relationship I've had? Yes yes. You always do and you always will." He yelled even louder. "I should have sent you to that damn camp. I should have. God damnit Ashley! Why didn't you date another one of your boys insted of the women I loves son" He crossed his arms "Oh and anoth- OWWWW" He yelled 'Ow' loudly

I just kicked him in the crotch. "Don't fucking talk to me like I'm less then you. Trust me. I know all of this. I'm a fuck up. You hate me. I suck. I'm not worthy. I know you wish I was the one who died from cancer not my mom! So just shut up already." I kicked him again and again till I was full of tears. I felt to strong arms pull me away from him. "Just say it dad. You wish I was never born!!"

"Shh Ash. Ash listen to me." Someone cooed in my ear and I couldn't even tell who. I can't hear anything correctly. My hole world is falling a part. "Stop" He said calmly.

I just turned around and wrapped my arms around whoever it was and cried into there chest. It seemed... unformillior. I looked up tears still in my eyes while my dad was on the floor in pain. Well I didn't expect to see NIall.

"Its okay, babe" He said and pulled me into him. He dug his fave in my neck and I cried harder. He rubbed my back with one hand and kept me firm against him with the other.. I felt surprisingly.... safe.

"Come on. You're staying with me and the boys tonight. You, Sarah, and Nickie. Alright?" He mumbled in my neck and I maneged a nod sniffling.

He let go of me but only put an arm around me keeping me firm against him and walk upstairs. "Go get Sarah and Nickie and I'll tell Harry you're gone and to stay here. You need to be away.." He said. He checked with me before he slowly started to let me go. He treated me as if id... break.

He walked down the hall while I went in the bedroom to see Sarah slapping the shit out of Jacob and Nickie in the corner covering her ears..

"Guys" I barely choked out barly audible. They didn't even notice. "Guys" I said a little louder...  "God damnit LOOK AT ME" I yelled as loud as I could and I'm pretty sure the neighbors could hear.

They all looked at me and Nickie slowly got up. Sarah slapped Jacob one more time before coming towards me with open arms. I stuck my hand out. "Don't touch me"

"You nee-"

"Don't touch me" I said louder but more of a 'Im about to break down' cry.

"Ash" She said and pulled me into a hug. I collapsed on the floor and Sarah just hugged me. I never break down. This isn't right.

"Ashley?" Nickies voice said as she walked next to me and looked down at me.

I couldn't even pull myself out of this. It was horrible. Me and my dad never ever fought like that.

"Ashley" Jacobs voice appered. "I'm so-"

I stood right on up and started punching him as hard as I could. 'I hate you' 'Congrates you finally broke me' 'Leave me alone' and 'get out of my life's all escaped my mouth.

He finally grabbed my hands and pulled me off of him. "You're defence was down..." He stated. "Never thought id see Ashleys defences down where someone could stop her."

JacobsP.O.V

I didn't know why I was saying this. I could feel blood running from my nose and a black eye and cheek forming on my face.

"You know what Ashley? You never were strong.. You've always been weak." I wispered in her ear then I felt a huge book hit my back hard causing me to hit the floor with a loud thump.

I didn't know why I said that. I love her... and I hurt her. This is horrible. I ruined everything... Ashley, I'msosorry.

NiallsP.O.V

"Why are you dressed like that?" I asked confused. Harry was wearing black jeans and a V neck white shirt.

"I don't want to be around her father so I'm going to the pub for awhile. Its noon. I'm planing on comming back at 8 and maybe go to the club later" He shrugged like it was nothing.

I just told him about what happened to Ashley and he just leeves her. He doesn't deserve her. She needs to be held by her 'boyfriend'. I should have known this was going to happen. Harry can never keep a relationship.

"Fine. Leave go. I'll take care of her." I practically shouted. Then I heard yelling comming from Ashleys room and started to go for the door.

"Don't she can handle it" Harry said pulling me back.

"Let me go" I yelled and shoved him away.

Harry pushed me out of the way and left storming down the hall. I ran to Ashleys room and see Nickie crying and Sarah being held down by her. This is horrible. Then I notice what Jacob was doing. THAT FUCKING DICK!

Ashley was crying and its like my heart broke. No girl should cry. I went to her book shelf and pulled out the fattest heavist book quickly and hit Jacob ad hard as I could in the back with the book witch resulted in him lying on the floor.

I looked at Ashley and grabbed her arms pulling her into the tightest, loosest, comforting hug I could give her. She hugged back without a second thought.

♪♪♪♪

Haha sorry I just wanted to make it interesting XD... Okay so anyways... Do you like it *rocks back and forth hugging knees*

xoxo