Chapter 10

**AshleysP.O.V**

I sighed. "Listen. I- I just don't know how I feel.." I admitted.

"But. What if I could make you realize that you love me?" Jacob asked with hopeful eyes

"You're leaving. I don't want to get in a relationship with someone I'm never going to get to see" I said and fiddled with my fingers.

Whydoesthisalwayshappentome?

"Please. Just try it out." He said getting closer to me.

I took a deep breath. "Jacob.." I warned looking in his eyes. He just kept moving closer till our noses touch.

"You can't say you don't feel anything between us" He whispered. I could feel his breath on my lips.

I nodded and leaned in crashing my lips on his. He imeditly kissed back and put his arms around my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he deepened the kiss.

"Ashley" I Stern voice said causing us both to jump back.

**HarrysP.O.V**

I can't believe I actually like her. This is horrible. I can't like my step sister!!

"Im sorry mate. I guess I'm just tired" I said with a small shrug.

"Its okay. How about you go and take a nap" Louis suggested and I nodded.

I walked into the house and started to go to my room but decided to see what Ash was doing.

"Ashley" I almost yelled. They were all over eachother and it made me sick.

"Uh.. H-harry." She said but it sounded like a question.

I shook my head. "I need to talk to you" I said and looked at Jacob totally discussed. How dare he touch her.

"Okay. I'll be there in a min-" She started before I cut her off.

"Now" I said and nodded my head towards the door.

I saw Jacob lean over to kiss her again but she just got up and walked out her bedroom door.

"Stay away from her" I warned Jacob.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her to my room and shut the door. "You're dating my best friend. You kissed that thing sitting on your bed. Then there's me" I said jealousy slipping off with every word and anger.

"Calm down Harry I'll explai-"

"No. Do you not get what you do to me?" I yelled getting louder. "I want you and you go off and mess everything up" I said moving closer to her. She moving back with my every step.

"Harry you're scaring me" she mumbled.

I pinned her against the wall and dipped my head down so I can look in her eyes. "I want you to stop doing anything.. with anyother guy.. but me"  I leaned my forehead on hers.

She looked in my eyes. "I thought we agreed... no cometment" She.said looking up at me.

"I change my mind. I want you to be mine and only mine" I clarified.

"B-but?" She stuttered.

"Admit it. Neither of them can make you feel like I can" I wispered and inched my mouth closer to yours. "Don't say you don't feel it when we touch" I ran my hand up her arm and I could feel her shiver.

"Our parents" She mumbled.

"They can't control us" I said and cupped her cheek with my hand.

"You don't know my dad" she mumbled and I sighed
"No one can get between. us if we don't let them"I said seriously

she looked like she was insure and I sighed. "Can we at least try being a real couple?" I asked looking in her eyes.

"Y-yeah" She mumbled and I smiled. I pulled her against me and kissed her passionatly.

I heard the door open then a shreik.

"Oh my gwad Ashley he's your brother" Sarah yelled loudly hurting my ears.

♪♪♪♪

Sorry for the day late update -.- Okay and sorry its short.. I'm sick.

xoxo