Chapter 7

**Harrys P.O.V**

It was five am and I was really tired but I wanted to hang out with Ashley. I sighed and got out of bed and creeped into her room.

I grabbed her hand and kissed her neck. She started to stir so I knew she was still asleep and started to wake up. I smirked to myself and rested my hand on her stomach and slowly made my way to her pant line.

I crawled onto the bed totally forgetting about her friends in the room and slowly slipped my finger into her shorts and got a groan out of her. As soon as I slipped my hand so it rested on her qlit she quickly woke up and jumped. I laughed and slipped my hand out of her pants.

She was about to yell at me but looked to the side of her bed to see her friends asleep. She stood up grabbed me by the collar of my shirt and dragged me out of her room and we went to my room.

As soon as the door shut "What the fuck was with tha-" She started but I cut her off by kissing her then pulling back.

She smiled at me before quickly replacing it with a frown. "My friends were in that room!!" she yelled at me.

"Calm down. I forgot about them.. I'm sorry" I said apoligizing "But you can't say you have ever been woken up like that" I winked and she rolled her eyes.

"I don't care. First I was sleeping and having a pleasant dream. Second my friends could have woken up and seen you. Third your hand was down my pants practically rubbing me while I was unconsious." She said and crossed her arms. She's so cute when she's mad. I should make her mad more often and the touching is a bonus.

"You have no idea how much you turn me on Ashley" I said and grabbed her hips and crashed them togather with mine so she can feel my small bulge against my sweat pants.

She bit her lip. "We have gues-" She started but I dipped my head down and kissed her neck sucking softly.

I can feel her relax in my arms and that just turns me on ever more. I move to another side of her neck and I can hear her moan. I trace my fingers down her back and I can tell she likes it.

She practically fell in my arms and I was holding her tight into me. I worked my way upher neck to her jaw and her lips. Right away she kissed back and I backed her to my bed and she quickly got what I was doing and crawled onto the bed not once her lips leaving mine as I crawled ontop of her and swaddled her waiste.

A lot of things were going through my mind at this point but one seemed to stick. This felt... right.

**Ashleys P.O.V**

I can't believe I was letting this happen. Ive never had sex before and that might come to as a surprise. What if he thinks I'm bad? I hope not.

My thoughts wouldn't match my actions and I started to pull up his shirt. He quickly pulled it off of him before reactaching our lips.

He started to grind against me making me moan. I can feel him smiling against my lips.

"You're." Kiss. "So" Kiss "Perfect" He said in between kisses witch made me smile. He played with the hem of my shirt before slipping his hand up it and grabbing onto my chest. I bit.down lightly on his lip earning a moan from him.

**Harrys P.O.V**

She bit down on my lip! God that's so hot. I couldn't take my hormones anymore and I took off her shirt witch left me looking at her body. She was beautiful in every way possible.

I kissed her lips again before she started to pull down my pants so I helpped her and kicked them off of the bed. I started to take hers off and that's when I felt it.