Chapter 17

AshleysP.O.V

Its like I don't even matter anymore. Like I was done for.

I just stood there and watched. I didn't cry. I didn't say anything.. Just watched.

Niall turbed around and right away I can tell he saw it. "I'm so so-"

"I don't want to hear it.. I just want to get out if here okay? I need Sarah" I said with no enotion at all.

He nodded and took my hand pulling me to the exit when we heard my name being called. "Ashley" Harry yelled and got up and ran towards us.

I stopped causing Niall too to. Niall wad most likely glaring at him but I just watched drunk Harry get up and walk towards us.

"Ashley. What are you doing here?" He slurred. I could feel his eyed lingering on what I was wearing.

"Dancing" I answered.

"Do you want to meet my friend? She's really nice."

I rolled my eyes. "You and your friend stay here okay?"  I said annoyed. I grabbed Nialls arm and ignored the confused calls coming from Harry. I'm so done with all of this. My dad, boyfriends, complications. I just want my friends.. that's all I need.

Me and Niall didn't really talk the hole ride home. He would ask me if I was okay and id say I'm fine.

As soon as we got to the boys house I walked in without a hesitation. Liam smiled and greeted me and I emotionally responded 'Hey' then walked to the living room.

Louis and Nickie were on the couch while Sarah and Josh were arguing about what color unicorn is the best fit.... haha nerds.

"Sarah?" I asked with a blank expression. "Can I talk to you?" I'm numb again.. can't feel pain... hurt.. again.

She looked at me and as soon as she saw my blank less face frowned. She knew how I got.. only one I could talk to.

"Yeah. Of course Ash." She said and got up. Josh frowned but smiled at her.

She walked towards me and went to grab me but I pulled away and walked forward.

I didn't even notice Nickie was starring at me before I heard her mumble. "Oh no.. she's back"

I took Sarah to a room and sat on the bed. "What's wrong boo?"

I bit my lip so hard it was bleeding. I could barely feel it. I grabbed a napkin and wiped my mouth.

"Jacob told my dad. I beat my dad. My dad practically said I was a failure. I cried on Nialls shoulder. Got drunk and sobered up a tiny bit. Saw Harry cheat on me. And came back." I said and looked forward at a wall.

Sarah pulled me into a hug and I barely hugged back. "Since we graduated and almost are 18.. Do you maybe want to get an apartment with me?" I asked still no emotion.

"In America?" She asked shaking her head and I smiled.

"New york..." I said. I needed to get away from everything. Family, feelings, most importantly.. One Direction.

"Ashley. That's always been our plan since 8th grade" She laughed a little. "Have an apartment in New York. Go to New York University. Have two dogs. Yours would be a husky named Clyde and mine would be a shitzoo named Kiwi. Grow up and be happy"

I frowned. "Let's take one step at a time. Me and you getting an apartment in New York"

"What about money? I'm poor remember?" She said and frowned a little.

"I have a lot of money saved up. I promise we will make it Sarah. You're my bestfriend." I practically begged. This is what I needed. I needed to get away from everyone except the one person who has been there for me through it all.

"I'll call my parents.. I suggest you tell your dad" She said and looked at me with a look saying 'do it or I'll slap you'

I nodded. "I will... when we are about to get on the plane"

"Ashley" she warned.

"I don't want to fight or see him.. " I admitted. "I'll find us tickets for tomarrow okay?" I said and she nodded

"What about Nickie?"

"She is here in the arms of her celebrity crush... I don't think she would mind" I said and layed back on the bed.

"Okay but make me a deal... Whenever you go all numb.. talk to me like you just did.. and I know as soon as we open that door it will happen again. Its me and you verses the world Ash. I'm never leaving your side" Sarah said and hugged me again.

"Are you okay?" she asked and I nodded

"Go back to *insert horribly done girlie voice here* JOSHHHHH" I teased and she slapped my leg standing up.

"Shut up" She blushed. "Now if you don't mind I have to tell him that purple unicorns are better thrn greeb ones" She huffed then left.

I got changed into whoever clothes were in this room. I was wearing a rolling stones t-shirt that landed mid thigh and put on a pair of there sweat pants that were too big. I layed in the bed and closed my eyes.

"I love my friends" I mumbled. This is it.. So much has happened and I'm escaping it.. I finally get to go away forever and just be with my best friend.. Everything from now on will be perfect.

♪♪♪♪

ITS NOT OVER YET! But it will be ending soon because of school and time management ya know? Okay well I hope you enjoy :)

xoxo