Chapter 2

"good. Ill leave you to get changed" Then he left and got out of sight.

I went to my room and changed into my bathing suit. It is a purple top bikini that covers me perfectly and nothing hanging out and a normal black bathing suit bottom. I sighed and grabbed a towel. I was lucky that my suit happened to be right on top of all my clothes on the first suite case I opened.

"Never happening again" I mumbled to myself and grabbed a pink and blue beach towel. I put my hair up into a pony tail and made my way outside.

Once I was outside I looked at the pool and made my way over. "Hey guys" I smiled and sat on the edge and put my feet in the water.

"Hey" They said sinotamisly. Louis is in the corner in his own little world floating. Niall is messing with Liam while Liam is trying to get out but Niall keeps pulling him back in. Harry is chillen by the edge talking to Zayn while Zayn is doing what I'm doing but on the opposite side from me.

Everyone kind of stayed in there own little world. It wasn't like this when I got here but now..

"Hey Ashley" A British accent said and I smiled. He made his way so he was proppes up next to me.

"Louis right?" I smiled and he nodded.

"I know we aren't the perfect people you were expecting but I hope once you get to know us you will like it better here" He said rambling on a bit.

I giggled softly. "From what I've seen you guys are great"

"Oh. And don't judge Harry. Get to know him. He's a hard head" Louis chuckles.

I nodded. "I don't think we will get along that well.." I mumbled.

"You'll be fine" He said and grabbed my wrist pulling me into the water without an argue.

He just chuckled as I surfaced. "Hey being wet looks good on you" He joked then winked.

"You're a jerk" I said and lightly pushed his arm and smiled.

"A cute jerk." he smiled sheepishly. He runned a hand through his hair and looked down before looking back at me. "So. I know we just met and all but do you want to maybe get so-" He started but Niall jumped on his back and dunked him smiling.

"Nialler attack scene 3" Niall yelled while laughing.

"Sorry for Nialls RUDE interruptions" Louis said and pushed Niall kinda mad.

I just laughed and smiled till I saw Harry. He was already starring at me and I frowned a little before looking back at Niall and Louis bickering witch made me smile again.

"Alright guys. Its getting late. Maybe its time to go" Liam said as it was getting dark.

"And I'm sure Ash is getting sick of hanging with you two" Zayn jokes while laughing. It was directed to Niall and Louis.

"No I like them" I laugh and get out. "But I am tired and going to bed" I said and grabbed my towel and started drying off as I went to my room.

**Harrys P.O.V**

I was watching as Ashley was having a good time with them. I was kinda... what's the word. Jelous? I don't know. I've never felt that before.

I didn't even hear Liam or anyone speak till I heard Ashley saying she was going to bed.

Once she was completely gone I looked at Louis and Niall. "Can you guys not hit on Ashley" I said rudely.

"Come on Harry. Don't be so protective. Your parents aren't even married yet" Louis said and shrugged.

I scuffed. "I'm not being an older brother right now. I just would like her to have a day where total strangers are making it obvious that they fancy her"

'But you made out with her forcefully' my self consionce said and I quickly shook my head.

"Whatever and hey. I was barly talking to her Harry" Niall whined.

I rolled my eyes. "I'll see you guys tomorrow" I said.

Louis and Niall both murdered something under their breath before exiting the pool. Everyone dried off and got in the car and by the time they actually left it was a half an hour after Ashley went inside.

So much for trying to explain your actions, I thought to myself before going inside.

I went inside. I took a quick shower and changed into low hanging sweats.

I walked from the bathroom in my room to Ashleys room. I knocked softly and when there wasn't an answer I opened the door to find her laying in her bed with headphones in and her sound asleep.

Her hair was even more wet. Probably from a shower. I looked over what she was wearing. It was white Micky mouse shorts with a small Micky mouse on the side of them and a red Micky mouse shirt.

I walked over to her and grabbed her phone. I shut the music off and very gently took out her headphones and put them on her bedside table. I grabbed a blanket and covered her up and left the room.

I went to my room and went to bed and about three hours later their was ear pursing screams coming from Ashleys room.