Chapter 6

Hereisthelinktothebestfriendringtone http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ai82YkP77s

**Ashleys P.O.V**

'oh my gosh oh my gosh. Its my best friend calling again. I wonder if somethings wrong, this is only the 12th time. My best friends called me all day!! Yeah best friends are cool because they know when you're sleeping, know when you're awake, they know when you're leaving the house. They know when you're happy, when you're sad. Come to think of it its like having a stalker but I don't care its my best friend. Best friends are AWESOME. I think everybody should have a best friend just like mine. But don't take mine ILL KILL YOU. Its my best friend. Just get your own'

Sarah and Nickies ring tone went off meaning they are calling me. (A/N that's actually my best friends ringtone XD)

I missed there call then it started again. 'Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my go-'

"Hello" I said and looked around the airport. I have been here for half an hour waiting for them.

Im wearing a 'Bite me' gray over the shoulder shirt and jean shorts. I have my hair tied up into a pony tail as I looked around.

"Turn around slut" Sarah said into the phone.

I quickly turned around and all three of us screamed loudly. We ran to each other and jumped all onto each other landing us on the ground. Sarah on the bottom, me in the middle, nickkie on top.

We all laughed and got up. "I missed my slut cake" Sarah said the same time Nickie said, "I missed you bitch"

"I missed you guys too.. I mean its so much" I laughed

I looked at sarah. She looks almost exactly the same. She put a little bit of blonde into her dark brown hair. She is wearing her signature flowery shirt with ruffles and black jeans.

Nickie changed completely. She used to have the prettiest brown hair witch is now died purple,pink, blue, and Orange. It looks good on her. A graphic tee and jean shorts.

"As much as id love to hand out with you guys today" I said as I draped an arm over each of there shoulders. 'I have a date and you're helping me get ready" I smiled

"Oh my god. Who?" Nickie outburst.

"Great another boyfriend" Sarah mumbled and rolled her eyes.

"What is that suppose to mean" I asked and suddenly stopped looking at sarah.

"It means ever since Alex broke your heart you have had one too many boyfriends. And finally you find a good guy, despite the fact we hate him, you break up with him for no good reason" Nickie broke in.

I rolled my eyes. "Calm down guys. I just haven't had a good time keeping boyfriends." I said crossing my arms.

They both looked at each other. "Mhmmm.." They said then looked at me.

"Just help me get ready.. Its in an hour so let's gooo" I said and we walked to my dads car.

We drove down the roads catching up and blaring the music so loud we couldn't even hear us sing/scream.

I laughed as I pulled into the driveway where my dad stood there cross armed glaring at me.

I quickly turned down the music and honked at him telling him to move. He moved out of the way and I pulled in.

"What were you doing out?" He asked and I ignored him. I had a habit of holding grudges. "Answer me"

I simply opened my door stepping out. As did my friends and we walked right past him without giving him a second look.