Chapter 20

AshleysPOV

Right now we are at the airport. The boys refused to say goodbye at the house so they came here. As much as I hated to say it.. I'm gonna miss these boys.

Nickie was crying along with my dad. Nickie had to stay here and my dads gonna take her collage touring to the collages that accepted her in the UK.

"I'm gonna miss your snarky comments Ashley" Louis said into my ear and rubbed my back as I hugged him.

I let go and went to hug Josh but Sarah was still hugging him. I guess they really did like each other.

I went to Zayn and he hugged me really tight. I didn't really get to talk to Zayn that much but still.. It was nice to know that even he cared.

Sarah moved and hugged Louis while I went to Liam. "Be careful okay? If anyone gives you stuff on wherever you're going I give you permission to beat them up" He chuckled and let go.

I smiled at him. "Dont I always?" I said and refrained myself from crying. I'm actually leaving.

I hugged Niall. His seemed to be the longest so far. He dug his face into my neck and just stayed there without saying anything. "Thank you so much Niall" I whispered and kissed his cheek then let go.

I looked at Harry and he looked at the ground. "Everyone warned me about you. Even Jacob" I said and shook my head.

"Can I at least have a hug?" He mumbled and finally looked at me. To be honest I was surprised.

He motioned me to come here and I did wrapping my arms around his waiste while his went around my neck pulling me closer causing my head to go on his chest.

"I still am sorry Ash" He mumbled and let go kissing my cheek.

I nodded. "Its okay Harry. I just wish you could have waited a little longer till you cheated" I crossed my arms.

"Sorry" He mumbled.

I went over to Anne and hugged her. She mumbled sweet things then let go. I hugged Josh. "I know you like Sarah..." I smiled. "Heres our address and her phone number and email. Stay in touch" I mumbled and he nodded. "Dont give that to anyone including the boys" he let go and smiled.

Finally my dad. Don'tcry. Thisiseasy. I hugged my dad and he hugged me the tightest out of all of them. "I want you to be safe. I want you to call if you need anything or call just to call. I want you to stay as close to me as possible. I just can't believe your leaving" He rambled into my hair.

"I promise daddy"

"Please don't get arested till you have at least been there for  a couple weeks" He joked and cracked a smile and so did I.

He let go and I looked at Nickie. Sarah and I wrapped our arms around her. "Friends forever" She mumbled

"Yeah" Me and Sarah said at the same time. I hadded Nickie the address to the apartment we are staying in. "Don't tell anyone Nickie" I mumbled and she nodded.

"I love you" we all said at the same time the weakly laughed. Its weird our group being split in two.

We finally let go and me and Sarah stood there with our bags in our hands. Everyone looked at us.

"I'll miss you guys" I said and offered a smile.

"We will miss you guys too" Liam said.

After another 20 minutes of stalling we finally start to walk to the gate. I looked back to see Niall standing there starring at me.

Once we were through all the stuff we were finally sat down. "I can't believe we are actually doing this Ash." Sarah mumbled.

"I can't eathier" The plane started and took off.

Nialls pov

She's gone. I know I didn't know her well but I felt like we had a connection or something.

I watched her walk off praying she will turn around and come back.. But she didn't. She turned, looked at me, then kept walking.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and I looked to see Liam. "Ni. Its okay" He pulled me into a bro hug and I hugged back. "The tour is starting up soon anyways. Just focase on that not Ashley" He mumbled and I nodded.

I looked up to see Harry talking to his mom. I pushed Liam away and stalked towards Harry. "You're the reason she left Harry!" I yelled loudly causeing some people to turn and look at us. "She was in my arms one minute dancing then she sees you and freaks out. She was happy to be around me then you mess it up" I backed him up. I've never been this angry before.

"Mate calm down. I know I messed up" Harry tried to calm me down but it didn't work.

"Harry you don't understand. I actually liked her while you just used her as a play toy" I said shaking my head. "She could have grown to like me more if you hadn't of messed it up" Whereisallthiscomingfrom?

I was being pulled back by zayn while I was just glaring at Harry. She's gone. Gone forever.

♪♪♪♪

Yay. Okay one more chapter then I'm gonna make an epilogue. Okay the next chapter is gonna be a little bit into the future but yeah.. okay..  ALMOST OVER YAY

xoxo