Chapter 14

HarrysP.O.V

I felt something move under my arm. I was about to freak out when I remembered Ashley stayed in here.

I opened my eye enough to see her trying to slip out of my grip so I just tightened it and pulled her closer resting my face in her neck.

"Harry let go" Ash whispered.  I smiled and started to kiss her neck and she jumped.

"What princess?" I mumbled.

"you startled me. I thought you were asleep" She said and I'm pretty sure she is smiling. I smiled and grabbed her and put her on her back and I climbed over her and kissed her neck.

"You're adorable" I mumbled against it. Thiswasperfectforme.

She ran her hand up and down my back. "You're tempting" She smirked. I lifted my head and kissed her on the lips and she kissed back. Our lips moving in sync and I licked her bottom lip and right away she opened her mouth. I deepened the kiss and had one arm holding me up, the other playing with her hair.

She used her strength and slowly pulled me down so I was practically laying ontop of her. I have to say Ashley is one of the best girls I have ever kissed and this moment was absoulutly perfect till the door opened.

"Harry I'm looking fo-" Jacob stopped right there as my head shot up and I glarred at him. He had bedhead and was wearing sweatpants and a black fitted shirt. "Ashley?"

"Er.. Yeah?" She said and I could feel her shift under me but I refuse to get up. She's mine and I don't like to share.

"Are you guys-"

"Making out, going out, she's my girlfriend?" I sakd quickly interrupting him. "Yes. We are"

JacobsP.O.V

Oh my gosh. I finally understand. The only reason she won't admit to her feelings for me is because she likes him. Wait? She didn't right away tell me. That must mean her dad doesn't know. God this is perfect and I can finally have Ash back in my arms.

I just smirked at them. "I'm sorry to interrupt. I'm going to go get some brefest. Do you guys want any?"

"Stop acting nice and Leave". Harry growled

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever I mumbled under my breath. I walked out of the room and closed the door. I speed walk downstairs and see Jake sitting on the couch reading something on his black Iphone.

"Jake?" I said and sat next to him. "I think Ashley is doing something utterly wrong of her and you need to do something about it." I said planly.

He looked at me worried and a little amused. "What's going on?"

"Ashley and Harry are making out in Harrys room" I said and smirked when Ashley ran in and looked at me glared.

AshleysP.O.V

Once he left Harry sighed and moved off of me and onto the bed besides me. "I hate him so much" He grummbled under his breath.

"He isn't so bad he just.. Well.. You have to get use to him" I tried to explain and Harry didn't even look like he cared.

"What was with that little smirk of his when he left? He went from glummy to cocky withen seconds" He looked at me and I thought.

"What did you say?"

"Something about us being togath...Oh shit" He said quickly and I jumped out of bed.

"He needs to hear this from us.. not Jacob" I said then ran downstaors while Harry got dressed so he didn't go down in his boxers.

Once I entered the room, Jacob and daddy were both starring at me.. Dad looked pissed... Shit